Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: osaga
About
User Name: osaga
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 Brokerage Experience / Reviews?
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 10:03:27 AM

Hey guys

Does anyone have experience using TC2000 with the TC2000 brokerage? I've been trading on TC2000 with a paper account to see how well it works. I've noticed big order delays during the open and at random times. Maybe this has something to do with my setup/internet, but I don't think so.

I would greately appreciate some feedback on this from anyone using the TC2000 brokerage.

Thanks!

Topic: Activate Symbol from Chart for Trading
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 2:05:05 PM

Thanks as always Bruce for the quick help.

Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 11:33:31 AM

Hey Bruce

Here is an example image so I can explain more.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DU85Jemxj_JnPt-4vVS-kQIIuHDzu8C_/view

I have preset order buttons on the right. If I click on any of the symbols in the middle watchlist those buttons will then work on that selected symbol. So if I click on the symbol CRON the red/blue button names will change from "Buy/Sell ADSK" to "Buy/Sell CRON". 

Right now those order buttons will only change when I select a different stock in the watchlist. What I want to know is it possible to click something on the chart itself that will activate/change the buttons to the symbol that is on that chart? 

I hope this makes it clearer.

Thanks

Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 8:55:11 AM

Or is there a handle on the chart itself I can use to drag into the order ticket window to activate that symbol? I'd also like to be able to do this for watchlists where I can grab a piece of the chart window and drag it into a watchlist as opposed to using the "Add to Personal Watchlist" dropdown.

Thanks again!

Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 8:53:09 AM

Hey guys

Is there a way to activate a symbol from the chart itself? When I say activate I mean for the Order Ticket Window. 

Right now to activate a symbol for the order ticket window I have to select it from a watchlist. It would be much more convinient if I could click a button on the chart itself that would activate that symbol in the order ticket window.

Any way to do this?

Thanks!

Topic: Plotting Previous Day's High and Low
Posted: Friday, August 3, 2018 2:55:06 PM

I really want to push this as a feature update. Would be excellent to have TC2000 plot yeterdays high, low and close automatically. 

Thanks!

Topic: VWAP on TC2000 different than DAS and TOS
Posted: Friday, June 22, 2018 12:01:54 PM

Maybe I have a setting wrong, but VWAP on TC2000 is plotting somewhat higher than TOS or DAS for me. I have TOS and DAS calculating pre/post market. I am pretty sure TC2000 is as well (there is no setting to edit this). Also, when I do turn off pre/post market calculations on DAS and TOS the plot is still different than what is showing on TC2000.

Here's an image to show this point.

https://ibb.co/cV5avT

Any help as to why there is a difference will be greatly appreciated. Being off this much is a big issue for my trading.

Thanks

Topic: Bug - listen for any symbol changes
Posted: Thursday, June 7, 2018 8:07:16 AM

Hey guys

Not sure if this is addressed previously, but I couldn't find it.

When I select "listen for any symbol changes" on a chart it changes whenever another chart changes which is great. The problem is this...

(Let's assume Chart B is the chart with the "listen for any changes..")

When I update a symbol in Chart A, Chart B updates with the same symbol. This is great. The problem is when I now update the symbol in Chart B it updates the symbol in Chart A. So basically Chart B is temporarily linked to Chart A and now Chart A is updating, which it should not do.

Is this a known issue or am I the only one experiencing this?

Thanks

Topic: Populate charts from watchlist
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:01:54 AM

Thanks for the quick response Bruce.

Topic: Populate charts from watchlist
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:30:00 AM

Hey guys

If I have a window with 8 separate charts on it (not linked). Is it possible to populate these charts from a watchlist? So if I had a watchlist of 8 symbols I could select a command that would automatically insert one of the symbols into each one of the 8 charts. 

This way I don't have to type in each symbol into each chart by hand.

Thanks