Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Cigar123
About
User Name: Cigar123
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: colours
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 4:35:14 PM

Thanks everyone.  Using the [ and ] works great.  The slider is still invisible but if I do find it, its now an orange colour. Its the same wether on my xp or w10 computers

many thanks

Topic: colours
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:44:33 PM

hi

I'm on v17. Recently I've changed my chart background to an off-white colour instead of black. My 'value' grid lines have stayed white and I'm struggling to see them. Also the slider at the bottom of the chart is nearly invisible and I have to fish around for it until I find it.

Is there any way I can access these items to modify

many thanks

Topic: rescaling the vertical axis
Posted: Friday, April 21, 2017 1:36:15 PM

magic...

thank you, works a treat..

Topic: rescaling the vertical axis
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:53:06 PM

hi

I like to plot $nyad, which has values ~+/- 3000 above and below a zero line.

I then overlay a moving average over the $nyad, but the max/min values range from ~+/- 1000.

I reduce the opacity of $nyad until only the moving average is showing, but the problem is the vertical scale sets itself with the $nyad range, not the mov av range.

Is there a way to reset the vertical scale to the smaller range of the moving average, or any other way to get over this problem.

many thanks

Topic: bottom up approach
Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:18:12 PM

I'm using v17.

I use an easyscan of stocks (to my general criteria) to produce a ranking list, and I can then produce a chart of any selected stock.

Can I also automatically view a separate chart of the stocks 'industry' when I click on the stock in the scan.

I can do this from sector to industry to stock, but not the reverse

many thanks