Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Davidsonrosemarie00
About
User Name: Davidsonrosemarie00
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Volume Formula
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2015 2:02:48 AM

Thanks Bruce. I'll check them all one by one. How much time idealy I should spend learning all these lessons?

Topic: Volume Formula
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:16:54 AM

I've been trying to learn a lot still things confuses me a lot. Could you please guide me to a place where I can get easy learning lessons.

Topic: Backtesting software?
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:33:09 AM

SystemTrader is a charting software, but it also allows you to track your portfolio, backtest your trading systems, and scan the stock market for opportunities.

Topic: Best chat app for me to use on a website
Posted: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 5:48:40 AM

Kayako is the world's leading multi-channel helpdesk solution that enables organizations to deliver a better customer experience and work more effectively as a team, whatever their size.

Topic: Technology
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2015 6:31:29 AM

Amazon soared 15 percent early Friday after revealing details about its cloud computing service for the first time. Google and Microsoft also rose after reporting their latest quarterly results.

Technology is the largest single segment of the market, eclipsing all others (including the financial sector and the industrials sector). Still, Investors need to be careful about picking the best technology stocks.

In a market where investors have been rewarding stocks whether they reach their targets or not, it will be important to find technology stocks that can justify their valuations. Those that can’t will get hammered.

Topic: Need a mentor
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:14:21 AM

Try some technical analysis software.

Topic: Best chat app for me to use on a website
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:02:42 AM

Have you tried Kayako Fusion?

Topic: Stocks & Shares Newbie... Need advice
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:58:42 AM

I tried searching it on other forums but didn't find the exact place. 

Topic: Sensitive stocks
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:01:42 AM

Thanks Bruce!

The Sensitive Super Sector is part of Morningstar's global equity classification structure and includes industries that ebb and flow with the overall economy, but not severely so.

Topic: daytrade
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 4:39:59 AM

Thank you for sharing StockGuy. This is quite helpful.