Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Gold vs Platinum Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tdlc007
Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 11:21:53 AM

Hello

I am currently a gold subscriber and I noticed there is an option to add U.S. Real time quotes for an additional $14.99 monthly to the gold package. I am wondering what the difference or benefit of adding the real time data as oppose to just getting the platinum package?

Thanks

johndee
Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:34:03 AM

Good question.

bbruin
Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:00:18 PM

And even more options - Worden is allowing more   "pick what you want"  in terms of options.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/Product/Services

johndee
Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:41:21 AM

QUOTE (bbruin)

And even more options - Worden is allowing more   "pick what you want"  in terms of options.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/Product/Services

Interesting. Looks more expensive than TC2000 with all those extra fees. I think "Free"StockCharts is recognized much more than TC2000. Maybe we have a clue where all the development goes. Definitely noy to TC2000 which can't even display candles correctly (empty space before last candle, missing gaps etc).

I don't know why Silverlight was chosen. This technology was claimed dead in 2010 already. The new Windows 10 and the new Edge browser doesn't support it, as well as other browsers. And the negative is also no platform variabilty, which is not my concern as long as it can be ran and is fast. I love native applications and hate all slow languages like .Net, Java. But it's just my concern if TC2000 will be able to execute next years?