Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: XeL
About
User Name: XeL
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cumulative Up/Down ticks
Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:38:49 PM

I know that having tick capability on your history servers are quite co$tly, but at least you could do it In-House as a recomendation..?

If you could make this calculation from your own at server side and give it to us mortal users as an additional field like the cumulative total volume, it will make the already great screener a more robust breath analysis tool like no one does today on the market!   If you have uptick & downtick count, you could easily as well multiply it by volume for each tick and calculate MoneyFlow Turnover! (Accumulation on ups, Distribution on downs)  -- Only costly Reuters gives this kind of information and even the retail version is quite costly and with NO SCREENER capabilites.

Thanks for your advice Bruce!

Topic: Cumulative Up/Down ticks
Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:02:18 AM

Good Day!

Is there a way to deploy a PCF for a scan condition or column monitoring in order to count cum(upticks / downticks) for each day, week, etc...?

Thanks! 

Topic: New Real-Time Data Feed through Gold suscription
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:06:08 PM

Thanks Bruce.

So, in order to download "tick data" through TC2k v7, I need to use a Platinum membership right..?

Cheers.

Topic: New Real-Time Data Feed through Gold suscription
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 1:24:33 PM

Hi there...

Recently I recieved a promotional email with the new Real-Time data feed for Gold suscribers.    With this one activated can we have tick resolution data through TC2k v7...?   If this true, how much historical data will be available through first download retrieve..?

Thanks in advance.!

Topic: t2000 gold vs tc2000 platinum
Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2016 5:33:16 PM

So, what's now the difference between Platinum to Gold without RT feed...?   Do you have tick resolution and out-of-market hours even if it's delayed from a platinum service..?   If this the case, who's the data provider...?

Thanks in advance Bruce!

Topic: WaveTrend Oscillator
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 3:28:41 PM

Is it possible to create an oscillator with this criteria in PCF ?

WHERE:

AP = H+L+C/3
ESA = EMA(AP, 9)
D = EMA(abs(AP - ESA), 27)
CI = (AP - ESA) / (0.015 * D)

OSCILATOR = EMA(CI, 27)

And if possible, have menu option to change 9 and 27 periods variables?

Thanks in advance!

Topic: Chart Drawing Properties
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 2:43:56 PM

Is there a way to change for the Drawing Tools thinks like:

1) Properties of TrendLines >  Width, Style (continuous, dotted, dashed, etc...)

2) "In Chart Studies" for different "Drawing Boards" like: Showing a totally CLEAN chart on board 1 and on board 2 show Moving Average's studies, and in board 3 bollinger bands, and if they could be acctivated all together like Layers...?   If not, this "layered schema of studies" could be a very nice feature!

3) This is much more a future request, It would be quite nice to have the possibility to treat in chart studies like bollinger's, moving averages, ichimoku, etc.. like the TrendLines or any other Drawing are treated in platform. > That for any given ticker, this ones, with its unique settings could be "in cloud" saved independently.  This will give much more sense and power FOR EACH STUDY to the wonderful Alert's future already bundled in TC2k! 

Thanks in Advance.

XeL

Topic: Pink Sheet Symbols $NTDOY
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2014 9:32:34 PM

Hi there...

Cannot find on the TC2k v7 Database the Nintendo pinksheet ticker $NTDOY On the v12 platform the information is there.   Something not supported/updated anymore on v7..?

Thanks in advance!

Topic: Runtime Error ´13´ on Windows 8.1
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:21:23 PM

Problem solved by support staff on chat:

Just for the form Info:

This "problem" appears if you mess with the "small date format" of Regional Windows Settings.  You must keep it on a default state in order to have a clean login process.

Cheers.

Topic: Runtime Error ´13´ on Windows 8.1
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:58:21 PM

Hi...!

Im a GOLD suscriber and was using v7 till yesterday on a Windows 8.1 in order to use it on a third party analysis program.   From today on, I was getting a window displaying this error after the login process was accepted:

Run-Time Error ´13´:  Type Mismatch

From my TC2000 v12.4 everything is fine, but I need the data on disk from v7.

Any help? 

P.D.  I Uninstall TC2000v7, removed registries and worden directory and reinstalled from a clean process.  The login error message still there.

Thanks in advance,

XeL