Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: shakazuluwarrior
About
User Name: shakazuluwarrior
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New version 16 is useless for me
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2015 7:18:21 AM

Anyone noticed the basic news feeds have also been disabled in this version. Update that disables and removes needed functions is a "downgrade" , Now we have to go fishing for any news on any ticker. This will be my last month of service after 6yrs. Enough of the worthless downgrades disguised as upgrades.

Topic: Time for an Update for Customers
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2015 4:42:40 AM

QUOTE (CNorth)

Hi, just caught a full page ad for ver 16 in the latest issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine.  Is Worden going to be producing any new info for customers, specifically on:

1) The most recent webinar is 22 months old.  Why were webinars put on hiatus?  Will webinars ever resume?

2) All the tutorial videos are for ver 12.x.  Are there going to be any tutorials for ver 16?

They will have some balls to come up with webinars for functions taken out of the new version from previous. Anyone noticed the basic news feeds have also been disabled in this version. Update that disables and removes needed functions is a "downgrade" , Now we have to go fishing for any news on any ticker. This will be my last month of service after 6yrs. Enough of the worthless downgrades disguised as upgrades.

Topic: V16 GOLD account is showing 15-minutes delayed quotes/charts
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2015 4:38:17 AM

QUOTE (tc451)

I second that.

Who the hell would want / need Papertrade functionality with his charting software (makes me wonder if Worden's Product Developers are finally losing it ...)???

I use TC because it offers better charting functionality compared to my broker.

Instead of gimmicky nice-to have features, imho Worden could provide more value to  serious TC users by turning it's charting from great to outstanding (poll users for what they want / need most ) and by offering more markets / datafeeds - like for instance European Equities, Commodities / Futures, Options ...

Ditto! . Anyone noticed the basic news feeds have also been disabled in this version. Update that disables and removes needed functions is a "downgrade" , Now we have to go fishing for any news on any ticker. This will be my last month of service after 6yrs. Enough of the worthless downgrades disguised as upgrades.

Topic: Is there a problem with newsfeed
Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 9:38:40 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

I am getting current articles in my newsfeed. Please try selecting File | Sign Out & Exit from the menus in TC2000 version 12.4 and restarting to see if resolves the issue.

Thanks for the feedback

Topic: Is there a problem with newsfeed
Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 9:01:38 AM

My newsfeed has not shown any update since 17hrs ago. Anyone experiencing same issue?

Topic: Enable Tabbing in full screen mode
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2014 4:52:18 AM

It is odd that one can tab from one chart to another in full screen mode while using www.freestockchart.com but not in the paid version like tc2000. Would apprecite if this function is enabled in tc2000.

Topic: Scan for stocks trading within a percentage of a EMA crossover
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:52:00 PM

THX a million, appreciate it. I might have to bother you for further assistance . If only I could find that $500M powerball that I misplaced so I could share and give you 75% of it for your assistance, :)

Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:50:37 PM

Thx for your prompt response . Wondering anyway you can show me how to set it up as above the cross over or below that crossover . Example anything beween 3 - 5%  above a cross up of EMA 13 & EMA34 . Also what would i need to change in order to do the reverse if am trying to short a stock for instance, Once again thanks for your assistance

Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:06:02 AM

I would appreciate help with a scan looking for stocks trading within a percentage or range of percentage of a crossover of either a Simple moving average or exponential moving average.

Example is 2% above crossover of EMA13 and EMA34. this could be for daily, weekly hours or minutes.I would really appreciate this Bruce if you can help out . TIA

Topic: scanning for prices within a percentage range
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:03:23 AM

I would appreciate help with a scan looking for stocks trading within a percentage or range of percentage of a crossover of either a Simple moving average or exponential moving average.

Example is 2% above crossover of EMA13 and EMA34. this could be for daily, weekly hours or minutes.I would really appreciate this Bruce if you can help out . TIA