Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: TC2000user
About
User Name: TC2000user
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Grouping all ETF's in a particular sector or industry group
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:48:35 PM

Is there an easy way to group ETFs which are in the same industry?  For example, I would like a watchlist that has all the energy-related ETF's, and another watchlist that has all the bond-related ETF's, and so forth.  This categorization is provided for individual stocks, but I didn't see anything similar for the ETF's.  What I'm hoping to avoid is a manual exercise to categorize all 1,400 ETF's myself.

Topic: Question for "Free" training class attendees
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2011 10:29:52 PM
I attended a free class last year and found it very worthwhile.  Paying $49 for a few hours of hands-on workshop training sounds like a very good value that you are unlikely to get with other trading tools.
Topic: Identifying parent of a child indicator
Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 8:04:40 PM
Thanks StockGuy!
Topic: Identifying parent of a child indicator
Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 3:54:07 PM

Looking at the properties of a child indicator that has already been created, how can I tell which data series is the parent?

Topic: beta
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:51:04 PM
Using Blocks, is it possible to display a stock's beta as a Watchlist Column (as I do with Telechart)?
Topic: Indicators
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:40:24 AM
When selecting from the Indicators list, what is the difference between "Wilders RSI" and "Wilders RSI of Price"? 
Topic: How to find all Watchlists containing a stock?
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2007 2:05:23 AM
I would like to know all Watchlists that contain a particular symbol. For example, I would like to see a list of all the Watchlists that contain IBM. Is there an efficient way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!
Topic: How to delete a chart template?
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:43:37 PM
Please let me know how I can delete a chart template I created. I do not see a delete function anywhere.

Thanks!
Topic: indicator value is different than function value?
Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:20:21 AM
Craig, I applied the changes you suggested and my CI is now in alignment with the displayed indicator. The values are different, as the CI tends to rise higher or fall lower than the displayed indicator, but at least they change direction (slope) at the same time. This is a vast improvement. Thanks!
Topic: indicator value is different than function value?
Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:32:48 AM
Hi, I have a problem. I want to write a custom indicator that matches a displayed indicator, but for some reason they are not equivalent.

For example, if I display a standard indicator "Stochastic(13,8,5)" in a lower window, and then I display a custom indicator containing one function "STOC13.8.5" in the same window, I expect them to display the same values. But they are different, and I cannot figure out why? Will appreciate your help with this. I cannot proceed with my custom indicator development until this is resolved.

Thanks in advance!