Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cpapanic
About
User Name: cpapanic
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 60
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 19 year old stock
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:15:29 PM

Hi, 

Is there a way I can ask the system to scak for me stocks that have either 18 or 19 yearly bars on the chart? 

Thanks,

Chris 

Topic: Backtest
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 7:38:18 PM

Hi, 

Yes s low to high(up) and high low(down)

Thanks, 

Chris

Topic: Backtest
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:19:26 PM

Hi, 

Is there a way to tell stockfinder to backtest a price pattern such that we have 10 days up and 10 days down or vice versa. 

For example: I am looking isolate data in a stock where stock pivots to a high for 10 days and then to a low or 10 day. 

Thanks

Topic: Composite Index Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:37:01 PM

Hi Bruce, 

Can you give me the real code for this formula for stock finder. Chris. If its only possible for normal RSI with no smoothing, that is okay. If its possible with both can get both of them? 

Thanks 

Topic: Histograms of Moving Averages of Indicators
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:55:51 PM

Hi, 

I am trying to draw a histogram of the spread between the difference between two moving averages of the Wilder RSI indicator? Anyway to do that? 

Topic: Composite Index Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:23:24 PM

Hi Bruce,

For this indicator, did you right a formula using a simple RSI or smoothed out RSI? Also, is this RSI formula desinged for one time frame. I tried using this formula for stocks on longer term time frames. Some of the stocks that have been public for only two years show no output for this indicator. For example, FB, LNKD, etc. Is there somethinf in the function that is mising that doesnt allow any output.

Thanks

Topic: Harmonics
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:31:01 AM

Hi Bruce, 

Just a quick quesion. Is there anything in the works to allow users to create their own custom time frame charts. I want to upgrade to platinum, but the fact that the softward doesn't have this feature is holding me back from doing so. Also, another suggestion that might be nice is to allow the user to rotate the fib retracement and projection tool between y and x axis to do some time projection analysis.

Regards 

Topic: twitter function
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 10:03:14 AM

Thanks 

I understand,  personally I dont mind a extra to get a bit more functionality. As far as the alerts go, I think those should be part of the package. Some of the more advanced tools like Fibonacci, Gann, Elliott Wave, Pitch fork, etc if they are improved on the system such that you can do some of the cacluations and projections that these methods require, I wouldnt mind paying extra for it in addition to the base package I have already. Or for example, paying an extra fee to get real time data from the exhcnage. But that is only myopinion, I guess. Based on the seminars I have been to, I understand what kind of audience you are servicing so I am not suprised. Thanks for the heads up though. 

Topic: twitter function
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 8:05:39 AM

Hey I am trying to use the twitter function on the TC platform, but I get a message saying comming soon. Is it not functional yet? 

I am also wondering if Worden was planning on doing a customized package for your service where the costumer can pick a base and choose different add ons for extra charge. I know they were talking about it, but just curious to see what the word is on that. 

Topic: Fib Time Zones
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:33:01 PM

Hey Bruce, 

Like the new product. I dont know the email adress to the feedback center. If you can foward this to them that will be great. The only issue I have is that I want to use Fibonacci time zones that similar to the price retracment tool that you already provide. Maybe have a function for Fibonacci price retracement where you can rotate the tool to move parrallel to time> I dont use time zones I use time retracements that are exactly like fib retracement but move along the x axis.