Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Fib Time Zones Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
cpapanic
Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:33:01 PM

Hey Bruce, 

Like the new product. I dont know the email adress to the feedback center. If you can foward this to them that will be great. The only issue I have is that I want to use Fibonacci time zones that similar to the price retracment tool that you already provide. Maybe have a function for Fibonacci price retracement where you can rotate the tool to move parrallel to time> I dont use time zones I use time retracements that are exactly like fib retracement but move along the x axis. 

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:45:14 PM

Worden Trainer

The email address for this is:

Feedback@TC2000.com

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been assigned case number 10370.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Herky_love
Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:58:36 PM

I like the Fib Time zones in v12.3  You define a time period as the first seed, i.e., 0 to 1.  The first time period after that, is also labeled  1, ie., the first 1 is equidistant in time between 0 the second 1.  The time zone sequence progress thereafter according to the Fibonacci progression, i.e., 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc.  So if perio 0 to 1 was one month, then the Fib Time line labeled 13 would appear 13 months after 0 to 1.

An interesting feature of ALL Fib drawing tools, one can grab the anchor line and drag and drop it.  After that the end-points can be reselected and re-anchored at will.  That's usefull if placing drawing tools on a chart where one has to be in large time scales initially; the chart will ony go 500 bars back at whatever time scale is being displayed.  if one desires to fine tune the anchor points one can drill into the time scale, use the time scroll feature (grab the time scroll button at the bottom of the chart - carefully so as not to click on the tabs down there (that messes everything up LOL) - and slide the entire time scroll bar to the left until the drawing tool comes into view), then click the anchor line and drag & drop it (just slightly), then select the end-point and put it where you want it precisely.  You want to try to drag it back to its initial position though (so that the initial endpoint isn't dislodged). 

Very cool-guy.