Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bbruin
About
User Name: bbruin
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 142
[0.05% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 8EMA crossing over the 20SMA
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:10:55 PM

Hi .. sorry, should have done a search, found out how to do it.

Topic: 8EMA crossing over the 20SMA
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:01:04 PM

Hi, how would get a real time alert for when the 8EMA crosses over the 20SMA on a 5 minute chart.  I also would need an alert for the 8EMA crossing below the 20SMA but I assume if I see how the 1st one is written, it should be obvious as to how to write it.  Also, I need other time periods, the 15min chart e.g. but I assume that it is simple to adjust the time frames once I see the 1st formula.

Thanks

Topic: Gold vs Platinum
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:00:18 PM

And even more options - Worden is allowing more   "pick what you want"  in terms of options.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/Product/Services

Topic: Version 12.5
Posted: Saturday, March 7, 2015 1:01:39 PM

I think there have been many comments sent to support about not being able to adjust the thickness of the Volume bars.  Here is a workaround that I blundered into:

Click on Volume and then Edit.  Change Plot Style to Line - a Line Width box appears, change the Line Width to the thickest line. Now change the Plot Style to Bars.  The thickness of the Volume Bars should now be a bit thicker.

Topic: Earnings date
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:25:58 PM

I agree.  I use a program called Trade Ideas - http://www.trade-ideas.com/ - which has an earnings date filter. And it links with TC2000 so that when I get an alert in Trade Ideas, I click on the symbol and it automatically connects to my TC2000 charts.

Topic: Pre Market Viewing Option
Posted: Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:12:29 AM

Hi .. I would like the option to highlight the premarket data with a user-defined color to better differentiate it from the regular hours market data.

Thank you

Topic: TTM squeeze revisited
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:17:27 PM

Thank you - will test it with the 15 and 60.

Topic: TTM squeeze revisited
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:54:07 PM

Gapmeister .. in your opinion, can this be used to day trade - or is it mainly for swing and position trading?

Thanks

Topic: Scanning a watchlist
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:58:28 PM

I am hoping that at some point TC2000 will modify the way it sets up alerts.  There should be the option of bracketed alerts, e.g. I will get long a stock at 10.10 or I will get short the same stock at 9.80 - we shouldn't have to set up 2 different alerts.

Thank you

Topic: Terrible Layout
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:16:54 AM

Trust me, the floating windows work beautifully!!  Not just for charts, but for the Alert window, Tool Bar, Watchlists etc.