Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: LisaK
About
User Name: LisaK
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TSV Bollinger Bands
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:59:40 PM
Thank hun!
L
Topic: TSV Bollinger Bands
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:54:07 PM
Could you please help me with the pcf for Bollinger Bands of 13, 10 of TSV 26. I am trying to identify when TSV is above the upper band and another that will identify when TSV is below the lower band.

Thank you,
L
Topic: FLML and the Tobydad profile
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:07:10 AM

Hi Tobydad,

Thanks for the response. I do for the most part understand what you are seeing, the biggest issue for me is narrowing down the list of stocks to watch. I have all the scans you have posted and what I end up with is a huge list. 
Do you go through all the scans daily or weekly? I am trying to find something that works for my schedule, I work in the ER and my shift is 24 on 24 off, I do have the ability to watch the stocks on my list at work, but need to be able to narrow down the list to 20 or so like yours. I can only change and/or scan for stocks on my day off. Also, after going through all the stocks and coming up with a list, the crushing part was only one matched what you had posted. That part I understand may take time to get right.

Thanks for your time Tobydad,
Lisa

Topic: FLML and the Tobydad profile
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:48:32 AM
Hello (sailnadream) Jean,

I have been looking at all the post for the Tobydad profile that I can find and these two are something to check out, in post 30865 on Monday, April 7, 2008 and in post 30752 on Wednesday, April 02, 2008. With the bits and pieces I have found I sort of understand what he is looking at but with the search only letting me go back so far it is not like you can get the whole history, and if you query tobydad you are limited to the certain amount of post also.

L
Topic: On the other hand, if you're feeling froggy...
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:37:07 PM
tobydad,

I to have been following your picks and trying to see what you see, not as clear to me. When I run the scans and scroll through them I find many but have a harder time reducing the picks to such a great list. I will keep working on it and if you have any input that would help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
L
Topic: Demark Indicators
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:27:43 PM
Hey Scotty,

Thanks for reposting it.

L
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:58:59 AM
ScottyB,

I think you should disclose that you trade a huge amount, all personal family money but I know it is a big as a multi million dollar fund and that you worked with Tom in Milwaukee when you were going to school for engineering. (I know because I was going to the same university with Scott) I do want to see the numbers on the sample you were working on. That aside, what happened to the post of your 69 Trip method, It was not even up for a day. Can you shead more light on that method?

Thanks Hun,
L
Topic: youtube topics?
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 10:58:25 AM
QUOTE (wse)
to make sure the videos are interesting and apply to everyone, tell me this people...

what are your most common problems when it comes to trading? whether it be an actual aspect of the trade, missing the trade, or being purely psychological?

Hi wse,
The biggest area I have trouble with is identifying which stocks I should be watching. You posted a few items and I would love to be able to narrow down the list to such a degree. Actually any help in that area would be great, video or otherwise.
Thanks,
L
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:19:17 PM
ScottyB,
Can you share the other Demark count, the one he uses or did he find that after you left WI. How is it trading while traveling? Thanks hun,
L
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:08:05 PM
ScottyB,
The pcf is very large, I ran a scan yesterday from your computer and it was very slow, is that because of the big pcf? Do I need to use all of it?
L