Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bolumenb
About
User Name: bolumenb
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 33
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Stockfinder vs TC2000
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 8:29:29 PM
Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the pdf file comparing TC2000 and StockFinder> It was helpful.

2 more questions:

1) It appears that TC2000 is not getting as much attention as StockFinder since there appear to be new StockFinder versions coming out and none from TC2000 in the last couple of years that I am aware of. This reminds me when you had a Mutual Fund version which eventually went away. Is TC2000 going the way of the Mutual Fund version and all the research is in Stock Finder now?

2) Is there a comparison of what FreeStockCharts can do vs TC2000 and/or StockFinder?

Thank you.
Topic: Stockfinder vs TC2000
Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:21:25 PM
4 questions:

1) Where can I find the differences between StockFInder and TC2000 End of Day? 
2) If I have TC2000, is there some way I can test StockFinder for free?
3) Also if I have TC2000, how much more does StockFinder cost?
4) Where does Freestockcharts fit into all of this?

I am quite confused with 3 programs only one of which I have used.
Topic: New Computer
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2009 12:24:56 PM

What do I need to install TC2000 in new computer as I just bought a laptop?. I have TC2000 in desktop.

Topic: Orlando Money Show
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2009 9:59:51 PM
Hello Craig,

After all these years of exhibiting! but I understand the economy hits everyone. It is interesting that I saw your name as a speaker in the show brochure but I did not find you in the show.

Thank you.
Topic: Orlando Money Show
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:40:01 PM
I am attending the Money Show in Orlando which attend every year and Worden Brothers is nowhere to be found. I was expecting to take some courses in using Worden's programs, etc. What is going on as Worden has been there for years!
Posted: Monday, January 19, 2009 8:37:54 PM
Thank you for letting me know and it worked fine to install on my new computer but now I get a message stating:
"Sign in Failed - you logged in from too many machines"

All I did was try to update my TC2000 from my laptop.
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:18:33 PM
How do I get TC2000 in my new computer running Vista? I don't remember what I did on my first install with my old PC running XP. Perhaps a CD was given to me but I can't find it.
Topic: Relative Strength vs Industry
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:18:23 PM
How do we sort or add an easy scan or pcf to determine say all stocks that are doing better than their industry?
Topic: TC on 2nd Computer
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:35:37 PM
I have TC on my desktop and laptop but my laptop's disk drive looks like is failing and I am planning on replacing it.  How do I get TC on to my new hard drive on my laptop. How do I save the scans?
Topic: Earnings > Dividends by 50%
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:22:00 PM
Hi Bruce,

Is there no way in TC2000 to get Dividends/Share or Earnings per share for a company for last year or quarter or whatever?