Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Stockfinder vs TC2000 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bolumenb
Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:21:25 PM
4 questions:

1) Where can I find the differences between StockFInder and TC2000 End of Day? 
2) If I have TC2000, is there some way I can test StockFinder for free?
3) Also if I have TC2000, how much more does StockFinder cost?
4) Where does Freestockcharts fit into all of this?

I am quite confused with 3 programs only one of which I have used.
Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:49:11 AM

Worden Trainer

The StockFinder vs. TeleChart Features PDF covers the differences between StockFinder and TeleChart.

If you already have TeleChart Gold and covert to the Gold Suite to try out StockFinder and decide you don't like it, we'll convert you back to TeleChart Gold and reset the expiration back to the original date (so it is a free trial if you don't like).

The Gold Suite (which includes both StockFinder and TeleChart) is $10 more than TeleChart Gold.

FreeStockCharts is normally ad supported, but if you have TeleChart or one of the StockFinder Suites, you don't get any ads.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
bolumenb
Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 8:29:29 PM
Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the pdf file comparing TC2000 and StockFinder> It was helpful.

2 more questions:

1) It appears that TC2000 is not getting as much attention as StockFinder since there appear to be new StockFinder versions coming out and none from TC2000 in the last couple of years that I am aware of. This reminds me when you had a Mutual Fund version which eventually went away. Is TC2000 going the way of the Mutual Fund version and all the research is in Stock Finder now?

2) Is there a comparison of what FreeStockCharts can do vs TC2000 and/or StockFinder?

Thank you.
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:33:41 AM

Worden Trainer

The TeleChart for Mutual Funds still exists and there are no plans to discontinue TeleChart.

I am not aware of any similar comparison charts involving FreeStockCharts. All questions, comments and suggestions related to FreeStockCharts.com should be addressed to:

feedback@freestockcharts.com

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
cnsjyc
Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:26:24 PM
I compared the TC2007 vs StockFinder at http://www.stockfinder.com/assets/TeleChartStockFinderComparison.pdf. It looks like StockFinder has backtesting & TC2007 does not. However, TC2007 includes the BOP & MoneySteram indicator but StockFinder does not. Am I correct in assuming that I cannot backtest BOP or MoneyStream in StockFinder?
Michael_T
Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:54:23 AM

Worden Trainer

MoneyStream and TSV are available in StockFinder and can be used in BackScanner. BOP is not available in StockFinder at this time.