Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000 Live training classes Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
JTello
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 12:07:59 AM

There used to be a way of adding yourself to a list to get informed via email when the TC2000 live training classes were coming to your city or surrounding cities. I don't see how to do that anymore. Is that feature no longer available? I live in San Antonio, TX by the way.

StockGuy
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 8:09:18 AM

Administration

We always email all of our customers in the vicinity when we do training classes in their area.  Here is a list of currently scheduled classes for 2017: http://www.tc2000.com/training-schedule

bcochrane
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 9:50:50 AM

I'm not clear whether the two day training sessions planned in 2017 have different content on the two days, or the same content on both days. Could you clarify?

Thanks

(By the by,I have trouble Replying in these forums when I use Chrome, although other browsers work well. Not sure if that's something easily addressable or not. I have noticed Chrome does behave differently sometimes - not just here. When I try to Reply in Chrome, it kicks over to the standard Oops, something went wrong, developers have been notifed screen)

StockGuy
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 9:55:40 AM

Administration

The same topics are covered both days, but the content usually varies a bit based on attendee questions, examples, etc.

Not sure what's going on in Chrome.  It's the only browser I use and I'm not having any issues.

bcochrane
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 10:08:57 AM

Thanks for clarification on training program, I'll happily be at Durham session in March.

Don't worry about Chrome, I'll poke at it a little bit to see if I can be more specific. But this is the message I get.

Oops!

Something has gone wrong

Don't worry, it probably wasn't your fault. The network administrators have been notified.

JTello
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 12:12:56 PM

Is there a way to get the names and/or email addresses of people in my vicinity that are users/subscribers of TC2000? I see that there are no classes scheduled for my city but there is one for Houston. It would be nice if I could correspond with people in my city to arrange a group trip to where the class will be held or simply to get together in person and chat about how they are using the software.

StockGuy
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 12:37:22 PM

Administration

Unfortunately not.  That would violate our privacy policy.