Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JTello
About
User Name: JTello
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 on Linux
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2018 10:31:34 AM

Are there any plans on making TC2000 available on Linux without having to use virtualization technology? I mean even Microsoft is incorporating more and more Linux into their OS. Perhaps working or collaborating with Wine or Crossover Linux to get TC2000 to run in Linux.

Topic: Options Training
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2018 10:51:39 PM

Any chance of getting any kind of training videos (webinars or tutorials) for the options trading capabilities of this software? Right now, there is a total of 1 webinar and its from 2010.

Topic: Papertrading: Buying into strength
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 6:40:02 AM

That might be it. I did have the time set for the day instead of GTC. Thanks for your help.

Topic: Papertrading: Buying into strength
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:57:04 PM

Not sure if I'm doing this right. I wanted to place a buy order for the next day to buy the stock when it hit a price 5 cents higher than today's closing price. So I used a Buy-Stop order for the target price (closing price + .05). The following day, the stock had an up day and closed about 40 cents higher but my order did not execute. Should I be doing something different to do what i am intending?

Topic: TC2000 Live training classes
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:12:56 PM

Is there a way to get the names and/or email addresses of people in my vicinity that are users/subscribers of TC2000? I see that there are no classes scheduled for my city but there is one for Houston. It would be nice if I could correspond with people in my city to arrange a group trip to where the class will be held or simply to get together in person and chat about how they are using the software.

Topic: TC2000 Live training classes
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:07:59 AM

There used to be a way of adding yourself to a list to get informed via email when the TC2000 live training classes were coming to your city or surrounding cities. I don't see how to do that anymore. Is that feature no longer available? I live in San Antonio, TX by the way.