Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

suspected S&P infection Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
zoz
Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 2:30:01 AM

The S&P anything  but start with the S&P500 anything  exhibits adnormal behavior. The ;S&P 500 index takes it que from the S&P 500 E mini futures market.  It suppose to be the other way around

The company components of the S&P500 index take their que form the S&P index its suppose to work the other way around

this is not fact this is my impression of how the the markets react to my trading. How is it possible that my miniscule trading affect the rise and fall of of market venues that I don't participate in?

Most people that read this message will take this as a threat . Few people who read this will take it as a warning.    

Investment Business Daily is touting Index options on the S&P 500 Index , I believe the Retail Trader's best friend is it worst enemy . With the data altering of TradeStation platform the pump and dump of Investment business daily fundamental  rating graphs and the consistance behavior of the E mini trading Bot  steers my conclusions way from the notion of  a market based on Supply and Demand to one of Profound manipulation by a single enity or a confederation with a common goal.

zoz
Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:45:20 AM

Well y don't you tell the SEC                                                                                                                                                           

I just did or attempted to but the know it all government claims my email address is invalid.  I don't know i use it all the time  I even get responses from it . The Spammers have no problems with it what with the Government?  

Well maybe they are complete morons

Well it certainly seems so . I'll email the Easter Bunny maybe he can do something about it.

zoz
Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 12:41:30 PM

I'm calling Joe Duarte he's an expert in these matters . He the author of F

utures& Options for Dummies and Trading Futures For Dummioes and Suiccessful Biotech Investing for Dummies and Successful Energy sector Investing  for Dummies .. He left one out. What? trading Gaming Stock for Dummies.  See you go to the magazine shop get you one of those mag on computer games and wait for the announcement of a new game  buy the stock of the manufacture4 and when it comes out  dump it. Like smart investors did with Facebook.  They reaped the reward and left us suckers behind.

Joe Duarte is a frequent guess on CNBC . CNBC, what is that ? Television station I guess. Why don't they just call it NBC?   Canadian National Broadcasting Co. I guess does Joe go to Canada? No he may go to Toronto though that really more lile Detroit . Quit worrring he is American as Apple Pie.

Yea well Joe made a call on CNBCcorrectly  noted oil had made a top . President Bush gave him a personal telephone call for that announcement because it brought oil down to 100 dollar a barrel.   How do you know that ?  It says it right here in Market Timing for Dummies

Here's some tips from Joes Cheat sheet

Essential Economoic Reports to Monitor as a Market Timer

A, The monthly employment report.   What's that?   I don't know do your own r/r od do diligence

B. The Consumer Price Index        What's that?  I don't know just shut up there is more.

C. The Beige Book from the Federal Reserve     You know what that is don't you?  you told me to shut up.

D Index of Leading  Economic Indicators..     What kind of timing is that? Give or take two months?

Hey what the heck going on with the type face it elongates , changes fonts an the bottom is clipped off?    Honey that's Mr. Evil playing with you . Its his funny way to let you know he

s injecting your computer with Trogan Horses .  Ha   Ha Ha  real funny

sharppolly
Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2012 9:39:32 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

the markets are now, and will always be, and have always been manipulated.  Fundamentals always win out!  But what is the fundamentals, the financial stats of the corporation or the stock price itself?  As you are finding out, it all depends on whether YOU buy the stock or not. You buy a stock whose debt is 0, whose revenue is 40 billion and whose cash stance is 14 dollars per share and whose stock price is $3.25.  Next earnings statement, all of a sudden the company has lost billions somewhere they are burning cash at an impossible rate and thier main product is linked to deaths of rich white choir children.  you lose everything.  You dont buy the stock and it is trading over $100 within 2 years.  How can this be?  Well, it cant be.  its all your imagination, and mine too.  dont trade for a living, trade for a hobby.  dont try to beat the market, try to beat the banks interest rate.  Mr Market is a mean SOB.  He wrecks peoples lives, he kills people and laughs at them.  Oh, occasionally there is the guy who makes a million, if there wasnt, nobody would play, just like the lottery eh?  Recommend you listen to Eye in the Sky by Alan Parsons Project.  Its more realistic than most 'How To Stock Market' books, and quite relaxing.

Hope this helps

Sharp