Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Alim Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
starwoodip
Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 11:02:06 PM

Hello fellow traders,

I usually do not recommend possible "day trades" or very short-term trades, but I think alim could really be one. The last "day-trade" I mentioned in this forum fared very well. It was live, and it went from $2.80ish to about $4 the next day, back on Jan. 12th/13th.

Ok, back to alim. It is a pattern i have coined my Penguin Pattern. It is a rather rare pattern, but if you have a few minutes, compare alim to two other stocks, psdv and ecyt. Just use a simple chart with a s50Ma, and a s200Ma. If you simply bought when the price was near the s50Ma, and sold near the s200Ma, you would have done well with psdv(around March 22nd), and ecyt(April 13th).

Now, alim is currently @$3.06, with its' s50Ma @$3.o3 currently and its' s200Ma @$4.76.

So, Conclusion for alim:

Buy:  $3.00 +=

Sell:   $4.50 or even a little higher

Thanks, 

Feedback appreciated

StarWoodIp

P.S.   Update on Lee:  From a recommended price of $1.09, hit a high of $1.54 today. It is currently @$1.31 with two great supports @ $1.10 and 80 cents to build off of. It may seem like a reach, but $2.48 might happen very soon...

starwoodip
Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:48:45 AM

QUOTE (starwoodip)

Hello fellow traders,

I usually do not recommend possible "day trades" or very short-term trades, but I think alim could really be one. The last "day-trade" I mentioned in this forum fared very well. It was live, and it went from $2.80ish to about $4 the next day, back on Jan. 12th/13th.

Ok, back to alim. It is a pattern i have coined my Penguin Pattern. It is a rather rare pattern, but if you have a few minutes, compare alim to two other stocks, psdv and ecyt. Just use a simple chart with a s50Ma, and a s200Ma. If you simply bought when the price was near the s50Ma, and sold near the s200Ma, you would have done well with psdv(around March 22nd), and ecyt(April 13th).

Now, alim is currently @$3.06, with its' s50Ma @$3.o3 currently and its' s200Ma @$4.76.

So, Conclusion for alim:

Buy:  $3.00 +=

Sell:   $4.50 or even a little higher

Thanks, 

Feedback appreciated

StarWoodIp

P.S.   Update on Lee:  From a recommended price of $1.09, hit a high of $1.54 today. It is currently @$1.31 with two great supports @ $1.10 and 80 cents to build off of. It may seem like a reach, but $2.48 might happen very soon...

Ok, so i was exactly one week late, and alim slipped a little lower than I thought. BUT, the "Penguin" strikes again it appears in early trading today.

Thanks,

StarWoodIp