Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Lee and Tasr Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
starwoodip
Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:09:16 AM
       Two more stocks to follow:

Lee:
          Buy:  85-97 cents
         Sell  :   $1.38 +-

Tasr:  Buy:   $4.45+-
           Sell:    $5.60 +-

Also am watching  Ener here @$1.15, seems like it is forming a classic bullish flag/pennant.

Comments/ feedback appreciated,

Thanks,

StarWoodIp
3rdeye
Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:11:52 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Thank you Stardip.
Please let us know when you enter these so we can follow along.
starwoodip
Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:37:42 AM
QUOTE (3rdeye)
Thank you Stardip.
Please let us know when you enter these so we can follow along.

Sure 3rdeye, you bet, thanks for responding and I appreciate all of your comments in this forum.

Ok, back to business:

Ener: I will buy, right here right now for a very short-term trade. Triangles are risky and can break either way, but I will take that chance @1.15+-

Tasr: Could pop from here, but I will wait til $4.45 and not chase it. A sure $1 profit here. Similar patterns to this recently are Shld and Mitk(I call this my HMW pattern)

Lee:  I do not follow fundamentals, but a friend I told this stock about is not buying it. I really do not know what news that is. All I can do is look at its' chart. IF it falls lower, I will probably buy it @ 97 cents or so. If you trusted me on Live $2.85 to $6.60, this pattern is earily similar. I do not know much about DjH's "Dragon" Pattern or have read up on it, but this might be one???  I will play it 97 cents to the mid !.30's. I just like it when in the Daily mode, a chart has a falling price towards the convergence of the s50Ma and the s200Ma, where the 200 is descending and the 50 is ascending. Live had this 3.5 weeks ago @$2.76+-, Dexo had this feature yesterday, and Lee seems to have it currently forming around 90 cents or so...

Thanks,

Good luck, 
     StarWoodIp

Ener: I will but today , right here right now for
diceman
Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 9:17:46 AM

Wow, I lost track of TASR, used to be a growth story.

Really got a beat down.

Thanks
diceman 

davidjohnhall
Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 9:36:53 PM

Oh-oh -- I hear dragons discussed and I have to come running. Lee would have been a dragon before the breakdown around 1.40's. Dragon is just a penang or high flag after a run up. I just like them because they look like dragons. I don't follow fundamentals either Starwood. We're only in these positions a few weeks anyway. This market has just been amazing for low priced stocks. Good luck all. You've caught some nice trades recently Starwood. Congrats!
starwoodip
Posted : Friday, February 17, 2012 10:06:30 AM
QUOTE (starwoodip)
       Two more stocks to follow:

Lee:
          Buy:  85-97 cents
         Sell  :   $1.38 +-

Tasr:  Buy:   $4.45+-
           Sell:    $5.60 +-

Also am watching  Ener here @$1.15, seems like it is forming a classic bullish flag/pennant.

Comments/ feedback appreciated,

Thanks,

StarWoodIp

Here 3rdeye,

Fyi, I am entering Tasr around this $4.20 zone. Downside could be 4.04, but I believe it will consolidate here into a small, lateral base, and then move north.

As for Lee, I am trying to buy it lower, and am failing. I really like the pattern, and hope it has a couple of bad days that put it below a dollar, but this might not happen. I will let you know when I buy it, even if it is higher.

As for Ener, I luckily bought it at $1.16 and sold it @1.47 before the bad news. I really dodged a bullet here because that came quickly and unexpectedly.

Thanks, 

StarWoodIp
starwoodip
Posted : Friday, March 2, 2012 9:57:30 AM
[QUOTE=3rdeye]Thank you Stardip.
Please let us know when you enter these so we can follow along.[/QUOT

Hey 3rd eye,

Lee: Getting great buy signal here! Very powerful underlying technicals obviously present. Could thrust up here very soon from this $1.11 or so area. One rather reliable model I use have it going to $2.48.

Tasr: Had poor earnings last week which dragged it lower, BUT has bounced and held that critical $4.04 level a couple of times recently with great volume. This pattern is similar to "Mela" which went from the low 3's to $5.13. By the way , my target was $5.15. I think Tasr is steadily heading into the mid 5's here.

Thanks, 

StarWoodIp
3rdeye
Posted : Friday, March 2, 2012 12:56:41 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

QUOTE (starwoodip)

Hey 3rd eye,

Lee: Getting great buy signal here! Very powerful underlying technicals obviously present. Could thrust up here very soon from this $1.11 or so area. One rather reliable model I use have it going to $2.48.

Tasr: Had poor earnings last week which dragged it lower, BUT has bounced and held that critical $4.04 level a couple of times recently with great volume. This pattern is similar to "Mela" which went from the low 3's to $5.13. By the way , my target was $5.15. I think Tasr is steadily heading into the mid 5's here.

Thanks, 

StarWoodIp

TASR looks good Star if it consolidates for a while. Might just be a bottom.

Also liking the narrow range with LEE. Looks like when it does move it could be fast.
Will make notes & follow along.
Good luck with em.
starwoodip
Posted : Monday, March 5, 2012 1:12:12 AM
QUOTE (3rdeye)
QUOTE (starwoodip)

Hey 3rd eye,

Thanks, 

StarWoodIp

Also liking the narrow range with LEE. Looks like when it does move it could be fast.
Good luck with em.

Hey 3rd eye, I appreciate your response to both of these stocks.

Even with the market getting toppy here, I think both of these stocks will be winners.

You are right on both your evaluations of each.

Tasr:  Definitely showing clear signs of basing here. I think it will do a 3 week+- little "dove" base in total time, and then go  to $5.60 or so after that. It does have some issues at $4.70 or so, but should bolt through that level. I have not had the time to study the Td Profile?, but maybe some of the veterans in this forum can tell me if it is a possible candidate as well...

Ok, now my favorite by far,

Lee:  When a pattern looks "nice-n-clean" I cannot keep my mouth shut. Royl had that look, and although a different pattern altogether, I just like how the overall pattern of Lee is developing. If you love technical analysis and pattern recognition, I love this Lee right about here. Just "zoom-out" in the Daily-mode and take a look at this gem. It has very little downside, but tremendous upside potential. Take a look and compare these HUGE winners in their early development and stages to Lee. Zoom-out and take a look at Jva, Gene, Shz, Redf, Sify. Also look at Lee and the 20/2 Bolli Band squeeze taking place right now. I wanted to buy Lee just under a dollar, but I cannot risk missing this big move. I am all in on Lee here, no matter what the market does.

Thanks,

StarWoodIp
starwoodip
Posted : Monday, March 19, 2012 10:15:59 PM

QUOTE (3rdeye)
QUOTE (starwoodip)

Hey 3rd eye,

Thanks, 

StarWoodIp

Good luck with em.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you updates on these two stocks, as well as throwing a few new names out there to begin to track and watch.

LEE: I bought this a few sessions ago @ $1.09. I really love this pattern!  Very safe with tremendous upside . Take a look at the chart of Lee from about May 2011 to present. Now, look at Nvgn from about June 2010 to March 2011. The patterns are almost identical. Right about this same time exactly a year ago, Nvgn was at $3.15. It quickly exploded to $14.85, or more than quadrupled. I am not saying that Lee @ $1.13 will do exactly the same, but I use countless other tests, indicators, and charts, before I recommend stocks. Here are my three upside targets for Lee from here:

$1.46, then $2.48, and maybe reaching as high as a $3.64 spike. I agree with 3rdeye that the move will come swiftly with great momentum.

TASR: Is doing a small lateral, saucer(or "dove") base here in the low $4's. With these H.M.W. Patterns, the basing occurs for about three weeks, with positive scho divergence. The top of this saucer is around $4.20, so the second it goes above this level it will shoot for $4.70ish. After that, it will have a second leg up to between $5- $5.60ish. Similar big winners recently with this exact H.M.W. Pattern have been Mela($3.19-$5.13), and Sears Holdings , Shld($30ish- 80ish!).

Finally, I am beginning to watch four more stocks here and will update them, when I get some buy signals. They are: 

Enmd, Scei, Tops, and Tbet

Feedback much appreciated,

Thanks,

StarWoodIp...