Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

New user questions RE: drawing tools and exporting Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
JustJewels
Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:29:44 AM
Hi,  I am on the 14 day trial period.  When I try to draw a trend line on a chart, it won't stick.  Also, would like to know if it is possible to export watchlist (and all the columns) to excel.  Thanks. JH
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:35:32 AM

Worden Trainer

It is not currently possible to export WatchLists from TC2000 version 12, but it is possible to export a WatchList using TC2000 version 7. The fields which can be exported are limited to those which are listed in the Export wizard however.

Exporting data to text format - comma, space or tab delimited

As to the issue you are experiencing of not being able to draw trendlines, please contact technical support.

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 (there is no phone support on Sundays, some Market Holidays or after 9PM ET on weekdays).

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
motmouth
Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:14:16 AM

When I try to draw a trendline, I sometimes end up with multiple Trendlines (1 on top of the other).  I then have to do a ""right click/Remove" multiple times to get reid of them..  There is a "Remove All Drawings" in TC2000 v7 but I cannot seem to find it TC2000 v12. 

You have a great product.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:52:00 AM

Worden Trainer

If you click on the word Drawings on the chart in TC2000 version 12, it should list all of the Drawing Tools currently on the chart. One of the options is Delete All Drawings.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles