Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: motmouth
About
User Name: motmouth
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 166
[0.06% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Looking for fellow EXPERIENCED t users who want to toss swing trade ideas around
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 6:27:34 PM

Hello

I am interested, use "Sir Geo" scans and TC to find trades. Use Icjimoku charts & Fibonacci to identify entry points.

Have been a TC user for over 25 years.

Let me know, would like to join a "free" chat group.

Regards,

Topic: 10sMA crossing down thru the 30sMA?
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:19:15 PM

Is there a scan (PCF "Condition?") for the 10sMA crosses down thru the 30sMA?

Topic: Watchlist
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:02:48 PM

I would like to know if this can be done also.  In addition, if it would be possible to save the Alerts list with the prices would be a neat feature too.

Regards

Topic: Daily Trade Routine
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:45:11 PM

I'd add stay flexible and get "married" to your ideas from the day/night before.  Each day the market opens, there are different factors that will impact on your trade ideas.

Think of them as just that, ideas.

I believe it was Keynes that said "when I get new data, I change my mind" or some like that.

Mot

Topic: Finding 2MA > 8MA crossovers
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:14:44 PM

Thanks, it works great!

Topic: Finding 2MA > 8MA crossovers
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:51:01 AM

How can I write a PCF to identify when the 2MA has crossed-over (up or down-through) the 8MA?

Topic: New user questions RE: drawing tools and exporting
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:14:16 AM

When I try to draw a trendline, I sometimes end up with multiple Trendlines (1 on top of the other).  I then have to do a ""right click/Remove" multiple times to get reid of them..  There is a "Remove All Drawings" in TC2000 v7 but I cannot seem to find it TC2000 v12. 

You have a great product.

Topic: Buy & Sell Signals - Friday 13 Warden Report
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:43:28 PM
How do I get to the original "Daily Worden" report that Sir Geo posted back in 2007?  I want to understand his logic used.  I have found it a very good scanning system and want to better learn the logic in it.
Topic: C(itigroup)
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:46:54 PM
C too big to fail?
Maybe, but certainly not too big to hang around and dribble sideways perhaps down some more.
It will need a catalyst to get it going again and earn the premium it once had.  In the meantime it unexciting company that just stands there eating the food (your capital) and drinks the punch (the profits) at the party you are trying to have.
JMHO
Topic: TCNet Clubs
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:37:31 PM
Just moved to the North Chicago, IL area.  Where can I find out about TCNet clubs and any meetings being held in this area?