Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TeleChart Training Videos Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Open_Interest
Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:32:40 PM
I am trying to decide what videos to purchase.  In my  intro pack there is a brief description of the "Advanced TeleChart Training Video Series" @ $195.  Will this encompass much of the content of the individual $39 videos or is there enough difference that I want to also consider buying some of them as well?
If I watch all of the free online tutorials and videos will I eventually learn all that is included in the CD-ROM videos?
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:29:43 AM

Worden Trainer

The Advanced TeleChart Training Video Series is specifically about Personal Criteria Formulas and EasyScans and covers different ground than the other videos.

In the Winning Stock Selection Simplified and Uncover Resilient Stocks In Today's Market videos, Peter Worden shares his experience and presents specific technical analysis techniques.

The Interpreting Balance of Power, Time Segmented Volume and MoneyStream videos provide guidance on using our proprietary Indicators. The Scanning and Sorting with MoneyStream video explores MoneyStream in more detail.

In the Trader's Manifesto and Street Chart Smart Reading Books, Don Worden presents an investment philosophy, provides a base of chart reading knowledge and then builds on it with a discussion of more intermediate and advanced trading concepts.

In contrast, most of the videos in the forums are about the nuts and bolts of using TeleChart and StockFinder.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
amcbride
Posted : Friday, May 1, 2009 8:15:32 PM

I just joined tonight and I cannot access the teledchart help/traaining videos.  When I cl;ick on the play button, I'm sent to this  site and no video appears.  Please advise

Craig_S
Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 12:02:46 PM

Worden Trainer

Try today.  There was an issue before but it has since been resolved.  If the "play" buttons do not work to link you to the video, try the text links below the video image.

- Craig
Here to Help!
broome
Posted : Friday, July 9, 2010 2:03:50 PM
Craig, I am looking for an easy scan that I can run every afternoon, on stocks that indicate a strong move for the next day. Is there any way you can help me set up this formula? Thanks.
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, July 9, 2010 2:15:37 PM

Worden Trainer

broome,
Welcome to the forums. A very good foundation for learning how to use TeleChart can be gained by reviewing the following:

If you are new to TeleChart READ THIS FIRST!

The trainers can't give setting, interpretation or investment advice. We can generally only create something that identifies an objectively defined criteria that has already happened, not what will happen.

You may wish to ask your question in the Stock and Market Talk forum where other traders are more likely to see it and comment.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles