Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

CFW (Breaking the bottom) Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Apsll
Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:09:33 PM

I highlighted this stock in my Bonanza Bottom thread. And today it has broken free from the bottom, on rising Volume.

I demonstrated in that thread how there is accumulation going on. You can see this if you zoom in and look at the green volume clusters, along with the TSV spikes, and green BOP clusters.

There will be the inevitable pull back and that will be the time to buy. I might buy as well if I sell one of my securities (I am considering selling HLTH)

Even if you do not buy, at least keep an eye on this one. It is an experiment for me to see if Bonanza Bottom is reliable..
Apsll
Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:10:51 PM

Apsll
Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:14:06 PM

newoaboreland
Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:37:22 PM
not much liquidity
Apsll
Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:49:08 PM

Newoaboreland: Keep in mind that as the buying pressure increases of course the volume will also. The stock is optionable and accumulation of this nature is quiet for a reason. Trace back successfull momentum stocks to their bottom formations and this is typical.

In my opinion this is going to explode and give you plenty of liquidity for when you want to sell..
Apsll
Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:50:38 AM

CFW has risen 40% since it's break-out on June 20th. This security was an experiment for my Bonanza Bottom theory and it has done everything that I had hoped it would do.
Apsll
Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:52:05 AM

Notice the Volume action..
realitycheck
Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:05:31 AM
QUOTE (Apsll)
Notice the Volume action..

Nice ....Starting at about 6.5 in July ... petering out toward 3.50 ... rising back up to resistance nearly a year later in June ... and then building a beautiful decending volume triangle for two months as the price drifts back down .... and the overhead is overcome ....

Reminds me a little of a story I recently heard ....