Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TSV and MS Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
n7kon
Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:37:34 PM
I am trying to get a better grip on TSV and MS any comments on my interpretation below would be appreciated.
Looking at LII, noticed that it had a divergence starting mid November where TSV(18) started down with price continuing up. Then a small bounce in TSV(18) in early December which yielded a lower high than the November high and price and TSV(18) now has turned down with TSV(18) now touching 0. MS has also broken away from price and is leading it down. The volume today was above average volume also. If I am reading this correct it would look like it is going to pull back from an all time high.
ICanSee4Miles
Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:00:47 PM
I agree all the way... Also BOP has been trending down since mid Nov into a transition Jan 1st
essoteric
Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:47:09 PM
On a weekly chart the stock is still in an uptrend. Although, there are divergences that you mention, TSV has managed to hold above zero. The pullback from the highs is less then 5% (no worse then the overall market.) and the stock is still above the 50DMA. I would consider it too risky to short.
JDHTech
Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:45:34 PM
The Data Sheet gives some clues - earnings negative, high short interest ratio, 5 year sales growth rate of only 4.9%. There's not much reason to be interested in the stock unless one knows something the market doesn't know.
mhinchley
Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:11:58 AM
Where do I find the data sheet with the short interest ratio?
Craig_S
Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2005 7:13:18 AM

Worden Trainer

While holding down the "CTRL" key, press the "V" key on your keyboard. This will toggle you from chart to data sheet. It is also accessable through the Chart Template menu on the chart under the ticker and industry.

- Craig
Here to Help!