Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: n7kon
About
User Name: n7kon
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: chart patterns
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2005 8:59:23 PM
I am looking for pcf's for Pendents and triangles mostly. I have had no luck making my own.
Topic: SHOOTING STAR
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2005 8:57:29 PM
got to
Customer Training » Product Help/Tutorial Videos » Scanning for Hammers with Candlestick PCFs

There you get the pcf for a hammer just invert the settings on the slide on the side and you have a good shooting star. I also added the gap up pcf. Works well!

Topic: chart patterns
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:24:16 PM
Is there someplace I can find pcf's for chart patterns like pendents , flags, cup and handle, triangles etc..
Thanks
Topic: ADBE
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:08:32 PM
Looking at ADBE, from about July 23 until the first of 05 it has been in an up trend. Right after the first of the year it broke below the trend line. During the up trend MS has stayed above price leading it up. Toward the end of the year at the top of the trend MS fell into sink with price. TSV(18) after the initial jump up at the first of the trend started a very gradual slope down with lower highs all the way right after the first of the year it broke below the 0 line and heading down. It looks like it could be heading for some place in the mid 40’s to me. Also looks like it will take its time getting there. Any comments would be great.
Topic: VXN
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2005 5:09:04 PM
Thanks again I did not think about that. I knew I could do that for stocks but did not think about it for index's
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2005 1:21:41 PM
Thanks for the help. I would have never guessed that. Always get good answers here.
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2005 1:04:03 PM
I would like to compare the VXN to the Q’s on the same chart, but I can not find the VXN in the list of available picks for the all in the system watch list. Am I blind or is it not in there?

Thanks for the help
Topic: TSV and MS
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:37:34 PM
I am trying to get a better grip on TSV and MS any comments on my interpretation below would be appreciated.
Looking at LII, noticed that it had a divergence starting mid November where TSV(18) started down with price continuing up. Then a small bounce in TSV(18) in early December which yielded a lower high than the November high and price and TSV(18) now has turned down with TSV(18) now touching 0. MS has also broken away from price and is leading it down. The volume today was above average volume also. If I am reading this correct it would look like it is going to pull back from an all time high.
Topic: EBAY
Posted: Saturday, January 8, 2005 12:34:26 AM
Thanks for the post ICanSee4Miles, your post helped a lot. I am getting a better understanding on how these indicators are used. Your explanation of what to look for on TSV was great. Also using the linear regression line on TSV and then the same regression line on price really showed the divergence clear as a bell.

One other question, I have copied one of DW’s chart templates from his notes. It has a MovAvg of 10 on TSV. I noticed that the last peak in Dec broke TSV below that 10SMA before it broke below the 0 line and never could get above it again. Do you us this also as a bearish signal?
Again Thanks for the Help
Topic: EBAY
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2005 11:09:16 PM
Looking at EBAY MS has dropped well below price leading it down and TSV18 has dropped below the 0 line and does not look like it will turn up soon. BOP has had several small bars below the 0 line. Would these indicator signal, indicate that EBAY will continue down from this level.

Thanks for any help with understanding how TSV,MS, and BOP all work.