Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Captain Jack
About
User Name: Captain Jack
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 34
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Nikolay Kondratieff - Capitalism analyzed by wave Theory
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:33:26 AM
All these waves are making me sea sick. Tobydad; Eliot wave theory is a joke do not waste your time. Now Kondratieff wave theory is something that you can float a boat on and makes more sense to me. Economic forces do move in cycles there for you can measure and plot them.

WhenRealitycheckedtwice is dispensing his knowledge without the theatrics then best to listen...
Topic: DOW in Free Fall
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:42:31 PM
Yes from what I hear from some of his friends it was his intention in the end to suck Bigblock ino a trap that would spell the end for both of them. A true sacrifice play on his part to say the least.

If they just leave each other alone I am sure that there will be no further encounters. Although I would pay to see a cage match....
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:17:33 PM

I am sure that I have no idea what you mean sir. I have no such special bond with the Mod Squad.

Topic: Analysis Suggesting Major Buying Opportunity
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:59:01 PM
John, I agree. The true enemy is not in being wrong, but in staying wrong. A quote from someone on another forum that I suspect is Bigblock. He is a wise man with many years of experience. He just needs to learn how to get along with the Wordens.
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:50:41 PM
No more wars, Apsll & Bigblock have an unspoken understanding that there is no profit in such public display. Pay per view will be their next stop.
Topic: Analysis Suggesting Major Buying Opportunity
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 3:44:42 PM
QUOTE (diceman)
"does anyone recognize GhostMM?"
---------------------------------------------

There was a familiar weakness.

Thanks
diceman

I agree Diceman, fairly easy to spot. Johnlc I agree with you that his economic analysis was right on. If only he stuck with that he would have been more loved. Look back into his early threads say 2005, 2006 in most cases he was lucky to get any responses. He was made a legend due to recent events and colorful attempts to create a variety of "Aka’s" The very thing that he was so displeased about with another character that I will not mention.  I would love to see a comic book character built around him. I am not kidding I really believe that there would be value in it. We have a built in arch enemy; I mean it writes itself.

Topic: Market Analysis ll
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:16:38 PM
Careful now, Chusai does not like advice that ones quotes from internet sources. Maybe as Apsll chose Greek philosophers as his alias in past times, Bigblock is fond of the big book.
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 7:01:49 PM

First Tobydad I would like to commend you on your work with the homeless. I have always thought of you as a man with high moral fiber and integrity. Realitycheck you are right Tobydad actions are to be commended on the highest level. 

In response to nuclear deterrence I would use it if our homeland is once again attacked and we know who did it and where they are hiding. If you put the word out and the world knows that our threats are clear and present then I tell you now that there is no better security. We should be going into Iran, Pakistan and Sudan if they will not stop sponsoring terror factions. Other than that we should stop backing Israel and leave mid east politics to the mid east.

We should be drilling off shore, in Alaska and refining alternative energy sources and related technologies. Tobydad Realitycheck and Diceman. I know that my ideas are never going to be implemented or even considered. Call me an independent or a madman but we need to focus on space exploration and green energy sources. I wish we could live in my fantasy world but of course it will never exist. There is no way to eliminate the dark side of man and his corruption.

Tobydad God bless you, this country needs more men like you Republican or Democrat

Topic: Seems like we've seen more market bottoms this year ...
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 2:41:19 PM
Andrew, welcome to the forum. I think that Realitycheck is responsible for the joke and yes it was a riot. 

I do believe that we are in a Bear market and that we have not seen the bottom yet. I do not believe that this has the makings for a Depresion however and within a few years there will be the start of another Bull market. Things will get better they always do.
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 9:53:11 AM

I understand your point Diceman, although clinical and cynical. When I say that raising taxes is something that I can deal with it is in my make believe world where the middle class is healthy and the lower class is striving to contribute by getting educated and increasing their salaries even if it is only a little and welfare is regulated by pro-active administration as opposed to cut a bunch of checks so the fat bitches can sit at home and make more children mentality. In my world more taxes will work because their is more revenue from this emerging of the lower and middle classes. The corporations do not need to price gouge "if they are smart" because now they have a steady and strong customer base that will continue to buy their products.

No more wasted billions on war, just tell our enemies that if they mess with us then we will start dropping nukes instead of harsh language. Help the world to move into the future with an aggressive plan for alternative energy sources and space exploration. We are like animals on this planet fighting over fossil fuels and conquest and religion. When are we going to grow up?