Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bobre1
About
User Name: bobre1
Groups: Beta Testers, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 886
[0.30% of all post / 0.12 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Deteting a Horizontal Line on All Charts
Posted: Thursday, January 2, 2014 11:40:08 AM

Thanks diceman.

Bob

Topic: Deteting a Horizontal Line on All Charts
Posted: Thursday, January 2, 2014 9:48:17 AM

I mistakenly checked the "apply to all symbols" option when adding a horizontal line on a chart.

Is there a way of deleting that line on all symbol charts other than going one by one?

I searched the board and as of a year ago, this wasn't possible.

I'm hoping that might have changed since then?

If it's not possible, I think it should be.

Thanks,

Bob

Topic: TC2000 stalled at 9:41
Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 11:13:38 AM

Thanks Bruce.  BATS is having problems this morning also, so I thought the problems may have been related.

Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:46:53 AM

Thanks Bruce.  BATS is the only data provider used?

Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:36:06 AM

It also appears that support chat is not functional.

I entered a query and there is no response.

Topic: "View Alerts" Product Suggestion
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:41:58 AM

I think it would be very useful to have a button on the chart "View Alerts" that would bring up all the alerts set for that particular stock, from which you could add, delete, or edit the alerts.

Currently you have to bring up the Alerts console, then sort alphabetically, then find the symbol in the list.  Even then, you can't edit any of the alerts (although you can add and delete).

Anything to save a little time when working with charts during the trading day is helpful.

Thanks for considering.

Bob

Topic: Product Suggestion Regarding Flagged Symbols
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:13:46 PM

Thanks Bruce.

Bob

Topic: Product Suggestion Regarding Flagged Symbols
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:54:53 AM

It would be very helpful to identify somewhere on a stock's chart that it is a "flagged" symbol.

Frequently you jump to a stock not in any visible watchlist that interests you, and you want to flag it, but you don't know if it's already flagged or not.  You want to "shift+f " it, but you don't know if you're flagging or un-flagging it.

The only way of finding out (I think) is to call up a watchlist that has that stock in it.

Thanks,

Bob

Topic: YTD Chart Percent Gain/Loss and the Ruler
Posted: Friday, February 8, 2013 2:26:24 PM

I've created some charts to show year-to-date performance of various ETFs/indices.

I want to use the ruler to indicate percentage gain/loss since the close of 12/31/12, so I select the ruler to "center on left of chart."

Setting the left side of the chart to 12/31/12 using the slider bar at the bottom of the chart can be a bit tricky given your mouse sensitivity. 

So I would like to click on the "YTD" timeframe option at the bottom of the chart, which I presume is why it's there.

What happens though, is clicking on the YTD timeframe option starts the chart at 12/28/12, not 12/31/12 so the percentage ruler scale is off by a trading day.

I can understand why it was probably done the way it was... to display the whole candle for the first trading day of the year (the 12/28 candle is cut in half).

But it does complicate creating an accurate YTD percentage ruler.

Any suggestions for an easier work around, or maybe it's a product change suggestion.

Here are charts describing what I'm seeing....

Manually setting the start date to 12/31 using the slider bar:

Setting the start of the chart using the "YTD" option:

Topic: Formula Change Doesn't Change Saved Column Based on that Formula
Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 11:38:29 AM

Thank you Bruce.

Bob