Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kltrades
About
User Name: kltrades
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Trading for a living.
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:38:44 PM
Hi, I'm new to posting anything on this site, but I had to write when I saw Mark7's message. I too, felt that way with the market. Everytime I entered a trade to go long, it took a dump. I blame a lot of that on being too eager to get into a trade and not think it through and follow the guidelines I had learned. I have a CD course that I purchased and I now refer back to my notes over and over and try to really research the stock before I buy it. Since the beginning of May, I'm up $500.00. For me, this is wonderful. I lost over $7,000 in January alone. Again, didn't put my learned knowledge to use and made very bad decisions. I won't say that I understand everything that Don and others talk about in their notes on the stocks, but I do try to practice what I learned in the CD course. So far, I've found that if I follow that I make better trades. I also learned the hard way that I am not cut out to be a day trader and am too impatient for a quick buck to be an investor. I wish you good luck in your future trades. I think the key to successful trading is in the research and a little luck to be at the right place at the right time to get into the trade. I also learned the hard way not to enter a run-away trade. Remember, I'm impatient for the quick buck
Topic: technitrader
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2005 11:04:20 AM
I am also studying Technitrader. Been doing it for about 2 months. I keep going back to the DVD's and keep learning more everytime. I think it's a great tool. Good Luck!