Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: UAS69
About
User Name: UAS69
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Red/green shift in combination with 2nd indicator
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:44:00 PM

Thank you for a very quick respons! I will experiment with this!! I may comeback if I get stuck again. Have great day. 

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:13:03 AM

Formulas are quite complex and extremly rare. I prefer not to reveal them. I rather get a general formula so I can past them in my self. Would it work for you to call them X1 and X2. I have seen you make magic by shortning things done but I can't do that at the moment. Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:15:58 AM

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for all help lately. I have been working on an indicator (Indicator1 in a red/green histogram format)  which is “too sensitive”. I have noticed if I have a 2nd indicator (Indicator 2;plotted as line) . an only use in an uptrend  . I can reduce the false signal significantly. I have figured out the PCF for that

But I must confess that I am stuck after several days of trial error. Could you please help me with 3 formulas so I only catch the following three conditions.   #1: red/green shift (green > red bar) and uptrend in indicator 2;

#2:  green/red shift (red > green bar) + uptrend in indicator 2.

For example, if a red bar is at -2 I would like only to catch a green bar that is >+2 (and reverse for the 2nd PCF).

#3 if green bars are 3fold higher than previous green bar and the 2nd indicator is still in an uptrend. Hope this makes sense and you can help me. ( I tried to attach an example but couldn’t figure out how).

Topic: triple cross over
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:20:03 PM

Dear Bruce, Thanks you so much for a quick reply! Have a great evening

Topic: triple cross over
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:41:21 AM

Dear Trainer,

I am looking to add a dot on my price chart when three MA all converge at the same candle: Preferably on color for moving up and for down. I have been searching all over the forum and tried to connect different threads in to a PCF, but can't get something to work. Can you help me, please

Topic: Latest and Greatest TTM Squeeze
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2019 11:08:58 AM

Dear Bruce,

Can you please send me a copy of the most recent version of the TTM squeeze inidactor please,

Thanks