Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: afranco2
About
User Name: afranco2
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Ichimuko Charts - Shared Elements
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2014 3:18:32 PM

Even though 'all boards were selected the items I had generated were in teh scratch board. I have moved them to board one and as your probably are about to predict they rae now there for all charts. Thx

Posted: Monday, August 25, 2014 3:12:13 PM

Yes same drawing board - 'scr'. But with the Ichimuko there isn't an orange asteriks in the box next to the text 'scr'.

If it matters, the carts are on different worksheets. But when I created the worksheets I just duplicated the candlestick worksheet and change the charts.

Tony

Posted: Monday, August 25, 2014 11:28:53 AM

I have three charts a candlestock, a Heiken Ashi, and an Ichmuko. If I add a line, etc to the either of the candlestick chart, the line shows on the Heiken Ashi chart (or vice versa). But the line won't show on the Ichmuko chart. Likewise if I add something to the Ichimuo chart it won't show on the others.

Is this by design or by some fault of my setup.

Thanks, Tony

Topic: Canadian Fundamentals
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:54:56 PM

Any plans t correct this deficiency?

Sorry, but why not get the data from morningstar.ca? They have it all.

As much as I like what I see at TC2000, it's hard to justify joining if the service can't provide the data for the market where a majority of my trading occurs.

Tony

Topic: Canadian Fundamentals
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 8:34:33 AM

Is the availability of findamental data for Canadian stocks an issue?

I'm doing a trial on the software and the fundamentals for Canadian stocks are all blank.

Is the data not kept or is it only available during trading hours?

What is the source of this data?

Tony

Topic: Why is Canadian Fundamental data over 1 year old?
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 1:10:47 AM

Is the availability of findamental data for Canadian stocks still an issue?

I'm on for the first time tonight and the fundamentals for Canadian stocks are all blank. Is the data not kept or is it only available during trading hours?

Tony

Topic: point&figure charts
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 12:44:32 AM

StockCharts.com provide a good P&F Chart with reasonable ability to alter settings and add indcators. Like you I'd like to see this on TC2000