Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jtodd15
About
User Name: jtodd15
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 32
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Historical Short Interest Ratio
Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 12:20:50 AM

Also, is there a way to include the values for the short interest ratio when Exporting to Text? I do not see an option for including it as one of theavailable fields.

-Thanks  

Topic: Historical Short Interest Ratio
Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 12:05:32 AM
Hello,  How do I find the historical values for the short interest ratio in Stockfinder? 

-Thanks
Topic: Short Interest
Posted: Friday, December 3, 2010 3:15:56 PM
Is there any way to find the short interest in a stock on either Telechart or StockFinder?

Thanks
Topic: 52 Week High
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2010 9:06:44 AM

How do I create a formula identifying stocks within 2% of their 52-week high with above normal volume as compared to the average monthly volume?

Thanks.

Topic: 5-minute return
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 1:31:30 PM
Hello,  How would I go about creating a scan for the highest 5-minute return?
Topic: Move-Up (Consolidation)
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:50:29 AM

I am trying to create a formula such that (1) The last price is at least 1% greater than yesterday's close, (2) The last price is within .5% of the high for the day and (3) The last price is within 5% of the 52 week high. I would like to run this scan realtime.

Topic: Time Frame Charts
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:15:20 AM
What is the maximum number of bars of data I can see on a chart and how do I change this setting?
Topic: Real time indicator sorting (available at the Platinum level)
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 4:27:06 PM
OK, I was just wondering why the instructer made a point to to change the chart template setting to 15 mins and then change the time frame in the window to 1-minute.
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:41:28 PM
Why does the instructer change the chart template setting to 15-mins and then change the time frame in the Indicator sort properties window to 1 minute in the Real time indicator sorting tutorial. What does this change?
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:42:11 AM
In the tutorial - Real Time Indicator Sortying, the instructer changed the Chart Template time frame to 15 minutes and then the Time frame in the Indicator sort properties to 1 minute. Why and what does doing this do? (He is using the same formula, V / AVGV150 *100