Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tbulat
About
User Name: tbulat
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: MACD about to cross-over
Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:07:30 PM
Thanks, Craig. But this formula does not return proper results. I am using both simple and histo MACD 12.26.26. Can you pls give me a histo formula?
Topic: MACD about to cross-over
Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:46:02 PM
Can you pls post a formula that will find stocks with MACD that is about to cross over from POS to NEG and vice-versa. My MACD settings are 12,26,26.

Also, is there a formula that will find cross-overs that happened 1 day ago?

Thanks
Topic: Platinum Service Trial?
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:06:33 PM
1. Will the 1/5/10/15/30/60-min charts be stored in my memory when I am offline or want to review my trades in AH?
2. Will I be able to use PCF's/EasyScans on the above short charts with the 20-min delay downloads?

Thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:12:45 PM
Thanks, Doug. I have read a few reviews re Platinum, and the feedback is overwhelmengly positive. I have a few follow up-questions:

1. Do I get the same scan functionality on Platinum vs Gold?
2. What are the available timeframes, starting from the shortest to the longest?
3. Is there any delay at all as far as data streaming is concerned, i.e. 5-sec lag, etc?
4. How many stock scans and PCF's does data streaming support so that there is seamless scan/PCF updates (i.e. no delay)?

Thanks
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2006 9:02:06 PM
Is there a way to try the Platinum service before buying it? I am at Gold level now, paid through Sep-06 and want to try the higher level, but I want to first understand the true value of Platinum.
Topic: PCF's for Triangles
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:56:18 AM
Is there a set of PCF's that can help identify triangle patterns, including -ascending-, -symmetric-, and -descending- ones.

Thanks