Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: shirleyd13
About
User Name: shirleyd13
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: RSMA
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:04:58 PM
Topic: RSMA
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:03:43 PM
I attended the La Jolla blocks session and spoke to Craig briefly about this. His advice helped but opened more questions. I have been using RSMA 10vs40 to sort a watchlist by current strength. Initially I was comparing stocks in the watchlist to one another and if the 10d RSMA for A compared to B was above the 40 I assumed A was stronger than B. I also compared all stocks in the list to a strong comparitor such as FX30 using the same technique. Those where the 10 was above the 40 were considered strong and I eyeballed the strong ones to decide which was best. Craig suggested I use a sort comparing the 2 averages by visual difference which worked well. I discovered in playing with this sort that if I compared the same watchlist to FX30 and FX15 I got different results which suggests my whole plan may be faulty. I would think that the stocks compared in this way to FX30 and FX15 should order themselves the same and while they were close there were differences. Can you help me out here? Is my use of RSMA wrong. Is there a better way to sort a list to find a smoothed indicator of which stocks in the list are currently strongest?
Topic: Dame Learner's scan for stocks with increasing EPS over the last 4 quarters
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:04:09 PM
I just viewed the video on IE but it wont come through on Firefox
Topic: Dame Learner's scan for stocks with increasing EPS over the last 4 quarters
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:57:32 PM
I just installed Flash and I still have no video in the window just a blank. I am using Firefox and I may switch to IE
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:37:07 PM
I dont see anything here. Am I doing something wrong? The upper window is empty except for keywords
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:35:15 PM