Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: blackstc
About
User Name: blackstc
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PE Charting
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2011 5:59:45 PM
Thanks Bruce. Hopefully someday we will be able to do everything in one program as opposed to 3. Eventually we will come out of Beta. You guys are doing lots of good things on all three.

- Tom B
Topic: PE Charting
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2011 4:32:42 PM
Is it possible to graph the historical Price Earnings line in TC 2000. I remember doing it in Blocks (Stock finder?) and Iwas wondering if we have the capability in the Beta program.
Topic: PCF - Price compared to 50 DMA
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2011 8:11:54 AM
Think I figured it out. I need to go to Add Indicatore then Custom PCF Indicator. That is what I was looking for.

Tom B
Topic: PCF - Price compared to 50 DMA
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2011 8:03:17 AM
I found this topic on Price movement around the EMA and would like to be able to create an Indicator graph in TC2000 v 11. I created the PCF and confirmed that it is in my pcf library. However when I click on "Add Indicator, it doesn't show up. Isn't there a way to plot the difference. I want to use this as a tool in evaluating selling monthly call spreads.

Any suggestions?
Topic: STOCK GUY'sPIVOT POINT GRAPH
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:25:59 PM
Stockguy... that is exactly what I had in mind. Not sure how I missed it in my Search for pivots.

Now, how difficult is it to change it from a monthly chart to one based on OPTION EXPIRATIONS DATE? I tried changing the time fram on the monthly chart and it messed it all up. Can you post one using the OPTION EXPIRATION DATE Timeframe?

Thanks for all of your help. 

Tom B.
Topic: STOCK GUY'sPIVOT POINT GRAPH
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:26:43 PM
On 5/1, StockGuy posted a Chart showing PIVOT POINTS. Apparently it gives the PP's for the last full period on the chart and draws the lines all the way across the chart..

How dificult is it to modify that chart to show the Pivot point lines for each interval historically as calculated on the prior interval H-L-C. So for example the PP's calculated at the month of January  H-L-C would be drawn out for all of February, February calculations would show throughout the month of March, etc.  It would provide a good visual history for how the PP Resistance and Support are changing from one period to the next. I am particularly interested in such a chart on the Monthly and Option Expiration time frames for Option Trades.

Thoughts?

Tom B.
Topic: SNAPSHEETS vs BLOCKS
Posted: Monday, February 5, 2007 3:23:03 PM
I hate to waste an email asking such a general question.

Is it me or is there an issue withall the info in the Snapsheets Discussion folder? As I understand it Snapsheets is defunct having been replaced by BLOCKS. Therefore everything in prior postings around Snapsheets does not apply to BLOCKS. In otherwords Snapsheets posted need to be saved to different folders and possible given different extensions. Even the Online Users guide appears to be more written for Snapsheets than it is for Blocks. I called Support to discuss this issue and they weren't very helpful.

Maybe it's just me since I am new at this Blocks program but I could sure use some help.

- Blackstc
Topic: REPOST MY QUESTION
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2007 5:07:53 PM
I posted this inuiry last night and see that you've answered other inquiries posted after mine so wondered if you missed it. Below is the text from my inquiry.

"During a presentation today in Detroit, Mike Thompson showed a Block diagram adding a second vertical line on the chart with a box showing periods between the two lines. I've looked all over the site for snapsheets and can't seem to locate it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Is there an easy way to search the site for things like this.

Blackstc "
Topic: SECOND VERTICAL LINE IN SNAPSHEETS
Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:57:27 PM
During a presentation today in Detroit, Mike Thompson showed a Block diagram adding a second vertical line on the chart with a box showing periods between the two lines. I've looked all over the site for snapsheets and can't seem to locate it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Is there an easy way to search the site for things like this.

Blackstc
Topic: Dame Learner's scan for stocks with increasing EPS over the last 4 quarters
Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:02:55 PM
Doug

In creating a Dame Lerner Scan, I can't seem to get 2.5% to come up on the latest quarter. Are we supposed to use .02 for that one? seems like there are differences in the 2007 vs the version you used in 2004 when you originally recorded that scan.

- Tom B