Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

EasyScan Version 18 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
stocksniper
Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 10:04:13 AM

We NEED a tutorial on how to develop scans using EasyScan for TC2000 version 18. It may be me, but EasyScan in Ver.18 seems much more difficult to understand than previous versions.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 10:20:48 AM

Worden Trainer

This section of the help files might be useful.

Scanning & Sorting

I think the following three articles are probably the most important at getting up to speed.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
stocksniper
Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 11:06:52 AM

Bruce, thank you for the links. However I truly feel that Worden needs to update their tutorials. It appears that the most recent series of tutorials deals with Version 12. Many modifications and enhancements have been made through the years leading to Version 18, Frankly it becomes a bit frustrating trying to figure out how to accomplish something in Ver.18. I know that it is costly to develop the tutorials, but we  need some sort of guide to follow even if it is a manual in PDF format.

stocksniper
Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 11:21:30 AM

Bruce, I have taken a look at the links that you provided, unfortunately they DO NOT correspond to Version 18. That's the difficulty. I know how to use prior versions, but 18 was a substantial chnage in the platform. We ( or at least I) need some useful detailed, instructions on how to use the stock scanning function. as well as the other enhancements to Version18. Somethings are just not intuitive.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 12:03:16 PM

Worden Trainer

The three videos I broke out are very v18 specific and deal speecifically with features which were not available prior to TC2000 v18. The scan checkbox wasn't even there prior to v18.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles