Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

changing some of the chart toolbars/headings Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jbclem
Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 1:48:15 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

In v18, on any chart in the upper left side there are three toolbars.  The 1st shows the symbol and different timeframe choices.  The 2nd has the name of the company, the open, high, low, close numbers, the volume, and anything you want to add in.  The 3rd has the symbol again and it's current timeframe, then lists indicators on the chart and their colors.

First, I'd like to get rid of the 3rd toolbar, it's information I don't need and just takes up chart space.  Is there a way to do this or even move it up and append it to the 1st toolbar?

Second, I've been trying to add items to the 2nd toolbar (ie...Div Yield trailing, Div Yield forward) but the only thing that's showing up in the toolbar are two triple dots (... , ...).  A hover tooltip shows these triple dots are the items I've added, but I can't get the actual dividend yield data to show.  There is plenty of screen space for this data, so I don't think that's the cause of this problem.  Any solutions for this?

Third, I've just noticed that the dividend, split, note markers aren't showing on the charts.  They are all checked under the TOOLS menu with large green check marks, but aren't visible on the chart.  How can I fix this problem?

jbclem
Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 1:51:08 AM

I just checked the marker (split, dividend, notes) colors and they are all colors that should show up on my black background charts.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 12:03:23 PM

Worden Trainer

Please contact technical support.

You should be able to delete a toolbar row by clicking on x to the left of the toolbar row or by unchecking it.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
jbclem
Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:18:37 PM

Bruce, there are no x's or check boxes on the left side of any of the three toolbars I've mentioned. And when I go to the TOOLS menu and "edit chart toolbar" it looks like only  the 1st tool bar is configurable (including visible or non visible) although I have no idea why there are two categories (Large Chart, Small Chart...what does that mean?)

I'll try to contact Tech Support for the other items, but I'm wondering about these x's or check boxes that you referred to...where are they?

John

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:06:22 AM

Worden Trainer

Did you get a chance to click through to the articles referenced in my previous response?

Here is a picture from one of the images with the checkboxes highlighted (the Xs are immediatly to the left of the checkboxes).

You can use the Shift-L hotkey to switch back and forth into and out of large chart mode to see what it is and how it works.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles