Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Watermark Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
garypayne
Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 8:44:40 AM

How do I make the watermark for a company darker and larger on a chart. I used the slider on the edit panel,and it didn't make it larger. I'm using small charts for sector tracking and I can't see the watermark.

Thanks

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:15:09 AM

Worden Trainer

There is no way to change the size of the watermark. The setting which is available when right-clicking on the chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties | Color/Grid | Symbol Watermark only affects how bright the watermark will be on the chart.

The size of the watermark should automatically adjust to the size of the chart in which it is plotted. If this is not the case, then please contact technical support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
ZC
Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:52:44 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

There is no way to change the size of the watermark. The setting which is available when right-clicking on the chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties | Color/Grid | Symbol Watermark only affects how bright the watermark will be on the chart.

The size of the watermark should automatically adjust to the size of the chart in which it is plotted. If this is not the case, then please contact technical support.

If I may, the watermark adjusts only when the size of the chart change vertically. Horizontal size change does not affect the watermark size. It is particularly manifest when having a layout consisting of multiple charts displayed side by side (like a triptych), you end up with many narrow charts having huge symbol watermak because the watermark's size is computed based on the chart height only and not the width. The correct computation should be based on min(height, width).

regards.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:56:44 PM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles