Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Syncing drawings on all charts Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
mbaichikov
Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:12:04 AM

I'm using V16.0.5 I didn't see a proper thread for that verson so decided to post in the latest one. 

So i have detached windows from the main platform. Though when I draw lines on non-detached section the drawings don't show up on all. Though if I draw on detached windows all the drawings sync on all windows. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Max

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:10:35 PM

Worden Trainer

I have not been able to reproduce this. Do you have the same Drawing Boards selected on all of your windows?

Drawing boards manage your chart drawings (7:07)
Scratch boards & drawing tool updates (4:43)

Note that you may need to select Tools | System Settings | Charts and select Include Extra Drawing Boards in order to take advantage of the drawing boards feature.

Another possibility is that the Only >x% chart option is selected at the bottom of the drawing tools. This could make it so a drawing tool would appear on chart but not on another chart. Epsecially if the chart on which the drawing tool does not appear covers a broader span of time than the chart on which the drawing tool does appear.

Drawing Tools

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles