Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

General Help becoming an Affiliate! Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
wpcconstruir
Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2013 8:29:08 PM
Hi , 
 My name is Whistong Perez Clark ,I am small independent  investor and trader of the New York stock market using technical analysis , and i have two  TC2000 v12.3 Wördern subscriptions in which my other two sons have use of it as well, and we have enough dominance of the telechart program and most of its tools, we have created our own scanners, and we have been successful and have gotten good results out of it , as in this case of using this platform, i have made over $100 millions on my portfolio starting from $100.000 all this in only 8 months . I would like to add ; this is from a virtual account on investopedia.com . Would also like to add that on my own real portofolio  i have had a great performance and  been profitable as well.

Although i am talking about virtual numbers here ; because of such succesful performance, this is the reason i've been recieving hundreds of emails from people who are participating, many followers requesting information, and asking me  how i've have done this?...  I've considered these people as potential customers for using telechart. We know that many companies have Affiliate and Advertisement Programs, in which people  helps promote and  sell their products or services through Internet, I would like to know about worden's affiliate program,if there is one, how it works and then be able to promote worden's products and services to all this people that are following me ; and of course logically recieve its respective comission. I am also preparing some seminars in other countries; becuase many people there are very interested in the business ; so i wil be promoting TC2000 as well to them.
well , with nothing more to say here is the link so u can verify my ranking..Im number 1.Whistong  http://www.investopedia.com/simulator/ranking/  in case link doesn't work you can go to  invetopedia.com > simulator> games> join games >Investopedia Game 2012 No End> rankings > 1.whistong 

Hope to hear from you soon ,
Have a nice day ..
thank you
Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 9:50:44 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your interest. I have passed your information on to the person handling our affiliate program.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
frankdel
Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 8:19:46 PM

100 million? I MADE 100 BILLION and I only did it in 5 months.

pthegreat
Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 2:51:44 PM

Let's check back in 8months and see how you did with real money.   :-)   in the mean time, care to share what indicators/system you use?

And for Bruce/Worden : I am an affiliate as well, and have asked about my account status for several weeks now (since the affiliation page is "under construction"), but I am not getting any replies what so ever. Not a biggie, but I signed up merely to promote worden and try and get you some more customers, since I like the products (particular SF), and I believe in win-win situations : more customers, more revenue, more chance of SF development (hopefully).

But, like I said, no response, so if there is no interest from Worden, then why should I keep spinning my wheels?

mac28rmm
Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:38:28 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

QUOTE (pthegreat)

Let's check back in 8months and see how you did with real money.     in the mean time, care to share what indicators/system you use?

And for Bruce/Worden : I am an affiliate as well, and have asked about my account status for several weeks now (since the affiliation page is "under construction"), but I am not getting any replies what so ever. Not a biggie, but I signed up merely to promote worden and try and get you some more customers, since I like the products (particular SF), and I believe in win-win situations : more customers, more revenue, more chance of SF development (hopefully).

But, like I said, no response, so if there is no interest from Worden, then why should I keep spinning my wheels?

I am also an affiliate for Worden and have on a monthly basis emailed Mr. Thompson asking for updates on the program and why the page is still "under construction" and why I have not received any checks for any month of 2013.   I have received a response back one time.   I am starting to believe that the program has just been shut down.   That's certainly in Worden's rights to do, but I am amazed that no communication via email or anything has been sent out to affiliates. A simple email explaining things would have been much appreciated.  Worden has always been a very friendly company in my dealings with customer service and I am surprised by their handling of this issue.   I guess there is little reason to promote the software when the program isn't running.