Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Demark Indicators Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
winecharts
Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:51:07 PM
Has anyone tried to create any of the Demark Indicators using PCFs?
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, August 1, 2011 9:04:41 AM

Worden Trainer

While it is possible and has been done, we cannot help you recreate any of DeMark's Indicators at the request of Tom DeMark. We will delete attempts to duplicate DeMark Indicators from the forums when we see them.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
winecharts
Posted : Friday, August 5, 2011 11:48:35 AM
Bruce,I know you cannot help me with the code. My firm uses the TD indicators on Bloomberg but I'd like to be able to see where things are on my personal computer. I won't ask about the specific code I should be able to handle that but is the only way to set it up by having a multi-level pcf where I flag the securities that pass the conditions?
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, August 5, 2011 12:01:00 PM

Worden Trainer

No, it is generally possible to create Personal Criteria Formulas for this which would not require manual flagging of symbols. PCFs capable of doing this however can be quite long and relatively complex.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
winecharts
Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2011 9:56:34 PM
I've figured out the TD setup and Intersection but the tricky part is the count down. It presents problems because you want c-c2<0 but it doesn't have to be in order. It just has to happen 13 times. Also, I am relatively new to the PCF process is there some sort of explanatory library for all the functions. I voiced my interest for the RSMA stuff I saw in a post and I had no idea that existed.I have seen a few posts that listed some of the basic functionality. Thanks for all your help
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, August 8, 2011 8:37:07 AM

Worden Trainer

The PCF Formula Descriptions topic contains a fairly comprehensive list of all of the valid syntax in the Personal Criteria Formula Language while the Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs! topic contains a list of basic formulas. There are numerous topics with more complex formulas, but they are generally focused on a particular technique or indicator (and this will not be happening for any DeMark indicators).

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
dano722
Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:27:21 PM
regarding number overlays on price charts -- i realize you can't help me with Demark overlays, but does telechart or stockfinder have the general ability to automatically or manually overlay numbers or letters in the manner that Demark indicators are usually overlaid? (such as for Combo, Countdown, Setup, etc). Thanks. Dan.
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:11:49 PM

Worden Trainer

TeleChart 2007 and TC2000 version 12 do not have the ability to allow a customer to algorithmically write text on the charts, but the Label feature allows this to be done in StockFinder using RealCode.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
omrangassan
Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:43:59 PM

where can i get the TD sequence counter (1-9) (1-13) ? can we do it in TC2000 ?

TD setup , countdown , perfection , counter

StockGuy
Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:39:16 PM

Administration

QUOTE (omrangassan)

where can i get the TD sequence counter (1-9) (1-13) ? can we do it in TC2000 ?

TD setup , countdown , perfection , counter

From Bruce's post above....

While it is possible and has been done, we cannot help you recreate any of DeMark's Indicators at the request of Tom DeMark. We will delete attempts to duplicate DeMark Indicators from the forums when we see them.