Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

blocks/lin reg channel Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Laufman
Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:20:43 PM
tc2k allows a channel around a lin reg plot. blocks does not as i can make out.

blocks does have a regression channel; however, it plots from date to date and seems to require manually updating the current date which then requires adjusting the origin date--a colossal nusiance.

also, the regression channel does not seem to lend itself to the creation of conditions (i.e., price over upper channel, etc.).

1. is there any way to create a channel around  the lin reg plot (that could be used to create a condition)?

2. is there any way to correct the need to manually update the regression channel, and also to use the channel to create a condition?

thanks,

jl
Michael_T
Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 9:41:53 AM

Worden Trainer

I've shared a Layout for you that will give you LR channels (borrowed from one of our astute users, leschon) which can be used as conditions and are attached to the bar chart end date so they will update to current in any time frame. You can edit the channels and the trendline itself by clicking on the name in the legend and using Quick Edit.

Click on Share, type Lin Reg in the Search field, choose the Layout tab. Double click to open in your Blocks. Then click on the Blocks icon (top left corner) and save it to your computer.