Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Michael_T
About
User Name: Michael_T
Groups: Beta Testers, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart, Worden Training Agent
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 710
[0.24% of all post / 0.10 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Market Rotation
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:19:47 PM

You might find these webinars of some help with this issue:

Topic: NY Traders Expo
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014 1:52:29 PM

We will not be there this time.

Topic: Moving Average-Exponential
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:55:49 AM

Ok, this should give you what you're looking for:

XAVGC20.1 < XAVGC50.1

Topic: Creating ETF Watchlist
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:28:39 AM

rothar,

We do not currently breakdown the Exchange Traded Funds into categories or groups. However, I am placing my personal list of Country based ETFs (though not complete or kept current) for you to copy and paste as a starting point.

Simply highlight the list below, choose Ctrl+C on your keyboard. In TC2000, click the New button at the top right and choose New Personal Watchlist. Click OK. In the new WatchList window, click in the space alotted for symbols and choose Paste. Hope this is a good starting point.

EPHE, IDX, GUR, FRN, BRAF, EWT, BKF, PEK, LBJ, ILF, ASEA, ADRA, AXJL, VNM, EWI, EWZS, EFV, SCJ, MCHI, SCZ, EWQ, EIDO, ECNS, EFG, EWK, GXC, GMF, RBL, PAF, JSC, JPP, AUSE, JGBL, EWO, DFJ, DXJ, GULF, GXG, FXP, FCHI, INDY, PMNA, TF, PGJ, MES, AIA, PLND, EEB, EPU, CNDA, FPA, CEW, ENZL, ERUS, EWS, EWN, TOK, EWM, EWW, EWL, THD, TUR, EWD, EZA, EWY, EWP, INDL, RUSS, RUSL, EEM, EWZ, ECH, EIS, FBZ, BRAQ, BRAZ, CNPF, FLN, FCA, FNI, FJP, IEV, EWG, INP, FXI, EFA, EPP, EWA, PIN, BIK, EWC, EWH, GML, EPI, EWJ, EWU, CHIQ, GERJ, SCIF, BONO, EGPT, EPOL, AFK, COLX, LATM, BUNT, BUNL, ITLY, JGBT, RSX, RSXJ, ITLT, QQQC, AND, ARGT, CHIM, CHIE, CHIX, CHII, GXF, CQQQ, KROO, EIRL, HAO, NORW, YAO, TAO

Topic: Creating ETF Watchlist
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:21:57 AM

rothar,

We currently do not have ETF list breakdowns by country. However, I will share the symbols below which are a list (though not complete) of country ETF&#39;s I have extracted from our Exchange Traded Funds list. You can simply highlight the list of symbols, press Ctrl+C on your keyboard. Then in TC2000, click on the New button at the top left, choose New Personal WatchList, name your list, click OK. In the new WatchList window click in the blank space provided for symbols and choose Ctrl+V to paste the new list. Hope this is at least a start for you. 

EPHE,IDX,GUR,FRN,BRAF,EWT,BKF,PEK,LBJ,ILF,ASEA,ADRA,AXJL,VNM,EWI,EWZS,EFV,SCJ,MCHI,SCZ,EWQ,EIDO,ECNS,EFG,EWK,GXC,GMF,RBL,PAF,JSC,JPP,AUSE,JGBL,EWO,DFJ,DXJ,GULF,GXG,FXP,FCHI,INDY,PMNA,TF,PGJ,MES,AIA,PLND,EEB,EPU,CNDA,FPA,CEW,ENZL,ERUS,EWS,EWN,TOK,EWM,EWW,EWL,THD,TUR,EWD,EZA,EWY,EWP,INDL,RUSS,RUSL,EEM,EWZ,ECH,EIS,FBZ,BRAQ,BRAZ,CNPF,FLN,FCA,FNI,FJP,IEV,EWG,INP,FXI,EFA,EPP,EWA,PIN,BIK,EWC,EWH,GML,EPI,EWJ,EWU,CHIQ,GERJ,SCIF,BONO,EGPT,EPOL,AFK,COLX,LATM,BUNT,BUNL,ITLY,JGBT,RSX,RSXJ,ITLT,QQQC,AND,ARGT,CHIM,CHIE,CHIX,CHII,GXF,CQQQ,KROO,EIRL,HAO,NORW,YAO,TAO

Topic: fundermental
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:04:47 AM

mdbecker5,

Our Fundamentals data currently doesn&#39;t have total number of outstanding shares. It does contain the Latest Float (which is the total number of outstanding shares available for trading).

Topic: Premarket data and intraday scanning
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 8:59:36 AM

FugitiveTrader,

Yes to both! Intraday conditions can be created on any time frame, with any indicator or PCF and EasyScans can actually be streamed in real time so that you are continuously getting instant updates for your scan conditions.

Pre- and Post-market data is chartable. You also can choose to show that data only in off market hours or to always have it on your chart. To customize pre- and post-market data, simply right click anywhere on the chart and choose the pre- and post-market option.

Again, these are Platinum exclusive features.

Topic: PCF Help
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:42:39 PM

Sorry TG...my previous response was just intended to show you could see the MA movement intraday in TC Gold. 

Depending on how you define "turns up at the end of the day" we should certainly be able to find the condition. However, if you are looking for the moving average turning up on say the last 30 minute bar of the day, then that would be a platinum condition.

Can you describe exactly what you&#39;re looking for with "turns up at the end of the day"...I&#39;ll try to see if I can create something for you from that.

Topic: PCF Help
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:02:16 PM

Because you have streaming (though delayed) data, if your condition is daily or above, it will fire intraday for you in Gold (though again, it can be up to 15 min delayed).

For example, if you have price crossing a 20 day-moving average condition (built on a daily time frame) if the price crosses that average during the market day, it will pass your Scan/Sort condition and thus be in your EasyScan WatchList when you refresh your scan.

Intraday conditions (e.g. price crossing a 20-minute moving average) are Platinum exclusive features.

Topic: Condition Formula
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 3:38:03 PM

Jack,

In TC2000 12.3 this is easy IF you are looking for those crosses today (not five days ago). This can be done quite simply by creating the two conditions from our charts. I can help you with that if you like.

The five days ago part requires rather extensive PCFs. I&#39;ll have you review this post and this one to get an idea.