Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jtchow
About
User Name: jtchow
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 73
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Straddles-v,goog-?
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2008 1:13:04 PM
winfieldh ,

(url removed by moderator)

Look at this
Topic: Humor -- Is Anyone here tired of banging their head against the wall?
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:03:27 AM

Topic: Sorry once again.
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:23:02 PM
QUOTE (BigBlock)
It is a sad picture you present my friend Apsll.  It is in fact comical.
How can you possible trade the markets with that personality??
And you think you are really going to help this folks, with your nonsense systems?

THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE LIKE?
"I just enjoy discussing trading styles with other intelligent members of the forum who share the same passion for trading as do I. But there are those that make it difficult by interjecting their garbage uninvited and unwelcome. They seem to get pleasure from their behavior despite the fact that it is made clear to them by the management and members of the board that their actions are not acceptable."

Open your eyes little friend, the makets are brutal, and you want to come here and enjoy conversation without interjection.  It sounds like a bunch of old ladies get together for dominos.

Isn't something like this what you said last time??
I am going to take some time of and work on my VSA strategies. I will return in a few months with a better understanding of its applications. I hope by then that the management and the great members of this forum will have found a way to tame these trolls. If not then I might not return.

and then you were back in a couple of days?

I really careless whether you comeback or not.  I will continue to do the same, and that is to put it in real perspective - as in reality and not as in "wanna be".
Those not opened to different ideas and comments are as good as dead.  You need to learn to addapt.
It is better to get hit by a few stones before you enter the war zone.  And that is what I do.

Stop your whinning and get on with it

Are you mad person??? what you want??? if you dont like take it easy....
Topic: Sorry once again.
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 2:59:41 PM
QUOTE (sacron11)
bigblock why do you keep doing this to upset apsll. I do not know who funnymony is so that does not matter bigblock and realitycheck all you guys do is talk about  economy. If the stock market is bad then good people short the stocks and when the stock market is good then good people buy the stocks. apsll was showing people how to do this. I never see you do this. bigblock only fights with people.

Bro bigblock  is most worst person i seen this world......i dont know what he want.... 

Topic: good News ! Employment is down. why the drop in MVL?
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2008 10:26:35 AM
Unemployment rate jumps to 5.5 percent in May
Topic: good News ! Employment is down. why the drop in MVL?
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2008 10:25:52 AM
is it good news???
Topic: AMSC,CY,EMC,CLS
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2008 9:44:04 AM
Thanks you tobydad... im not taking EMC.... its not cross my buy stop........... sold LEH........bot SOLF
Posted: Thursday, June 5, 2008 9:18:46 PM
looking to buy EMC 2marow if it cross 17.66
Posted: Thursday, June 5, 2008 9:18:07 PM
Any comments on this stocks......
I bot today  AMSC(35.46), CY(28.41) and LEH(31.88)... looking to buy 2marow if it cross 17.66

Thanks
Topic: Bnight and Memorableproducts LEH
Posted: Thursday, June 5, 2008 4:34:41 PM
Nice run LEH today