Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ricastein
About
User Name: ricastein
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 14
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is it possible to revert to 12.6 after installing 16/17?
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:06:42 AM

Version 12.6 I was able to have alerts to notify me about trend line crosses and support/resistance line crosses.  Version 16, no alerts.  Why?  I mean, I have only been a Worden gold customer for about 10 years.

Topic: Easy Scan
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 11:23:17 AM

Would you please help me create an easy scan.  I would like to scan for stocks where a price bar has a lower close than the prior bar low and today's bar closes above the high of yesterday's bar.  Thank you for your help.

Topic: stochastic momemtum indicator
Posted: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:38:42 AM

Hello out there.  Does anybody have a PF for a stochastics momemtum indicator?  Would surely appreciate it.

Topic: Chaikin Oscillator
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:01:53 PM

Thank you, Bruce.

Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:13:39 PM

Does anyone have a PCF formula for the Chaikin Oscillator?  Would be much appreciated. Oh, and is there any difference between the Schochastics Momemtum Indicator and  Worden's SMI Ergodic Indicator?

Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:11:40 PM

Does anyone have a PCF formula for the Chaikin Oscillator?  Would be much appreciated.

Topic: PPO SCAN
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 2:32:57 PM

Hello.  Would you please help me create a new scan?  I want to scan for CCI crossing up through -100, ADX above 50.00 and starting to move down, PPO below -0.05 and turning up.  Would be much appreciated.

Topic: PCF for Wilder's RSI(4,1)
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:55:27 PM

Hello Bruce.  Would you please help me create a scan?  I want cci crossing up through -100, ADX above 40.00 and starting to move down, PPO at -10 and moving up, +D1 turning up.  Would be much appreciated.

Topic: Another A/D Formula
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:24:31 AM

Hello,

Could you please help me with a personal formula?  I would like to take the close minus the open, divided by the high minus the low, times daily volume equals net buying or selling volume for the day.

It would be very much appreciated.

Topic: William's A/D
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:06:44 PM

Thank you, Bruce