Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jmr
About
User Name: jmr
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 33
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TheStockBandit Seminar, Hosted by Michael T
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:18:05 PM
Did the stock bandit screener code get written, if it did where would I find it?
Topic: Can't Update!
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:02:22 PM
I have been having a similar problem for 2 weeks. Although I have been on a satlite for over four years tcnet started refusing to update through the hughes satelite connection. However it started working again today, the latencies have not changed so I assume something was corrected in tcnet.
Topic: Blocks 3.1 EOD service
Posted: Monday, May 12, 2008 11:18:27 AM
With blocks 3.1 is there a way to mid day updates on price similar to tcnet?
Topic: blocks 3.1 indicators
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:39:41 PM
I just downloaded blocks 3.1, the indicators stop at market facilitation index, how do I get the full list shown in the user guide which includes tsv ?
Topic: backscan andthen span
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:01:52 AM
There appears to be a nesting structure in backscan when using multiple andthen criteria, sometimes I can assign different spans to the andthen other times I am locked into using the came span. Pls comment on how I can ensure different spans can be assigned.
Topic: general question on backscanner
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:11:38 PM
It appears back scanner initiates the trade on the day after criteria is met rather then the day the criteria is met. If true is there is there a way to get it to initiate the trade the day that criteria is met rather then the day after?
Topic: blocks hotkey
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:48:30 AM
When I use backscanner I prefer to view the stocks identified with several chart types, when I manually go to file, open workspace, select my computer, and select the chart type I want, backscanner is turned off defaults to a system scan I am not interested in and I have to start all over again. I was hoping with hot key some of this could be avoided.

If I keep telechart open so I can use it to view backscan stocks of interest, the system is overloaded and unusable.

any suggestions?

Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:34:45 AM
Bruce I am not sure what that means, I have my chart list in a workspace in my computer, can I atleast bring up that workspace with a hotkey?
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:39:24 PM
Can you discribe how I setup a hot key to go to my chartlist and select the chart I want , similar to using the pf keys in telechart? Looking at the hotkey manager it was not obvious how to open the workspace and get to my charts.
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:36:44 PM
Can you discribe how I setup a hot key to go to my chartlist and select the chart I want , similar to using the pf keys in telechart? Looking at the hotkey manager it was not obvious how to open the workspace and get to my charts.