Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bjohnson
About
User Name: bjohnson
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Uncover the stocks driving the strongest industry groups
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:41:58 PM
Any chance you could build industry rankings into easy scans? I'm thinking that the ability to do an easy scan that returns only results that are within one of the top X # of groups and are one of the top Y # of performing stocks from within those groups would be very valuable...

Imagine a constantly shifting scan that displays the top 10 stocks from each of the top 10 groups, while also being able to use the other easy scan filters such as volume and EPS
Topic: Windows vista and drawing trendlines - Cross hairs disappear
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2007 6:51:21 PM
Hi,

I have a machine running Vista and when I press D to draw a trendline on a chart the pointer (cross hair) is no longer visible when I am over the chart. However, when over an indicator or any other part of the screen I can see the mouse arrow.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.
Topic: Watchlist Tracking - en masse
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 4:58:43 PM
Hi,

Is there anyone for me to look to get the performance of each watchlist on one chart? I love the within a list breakdown but I'd also love to see how each list is doing individually so that I know whether I need to look deeper or not.

Thanks
Topic: Trendlines in lower chart windows
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:03:53 PM
I guess I do, didn't realize that is what they were. I would love to be able to change those locations from 70-30 to another number on a stock by stock basis... even horizontal lines hand drawn would be great. Also - Do you think it'd ever be possible to have the color of the line change when it crosses above or below the 70 or 30 point? This would make it a lot easier to identify each instance.
Topic: Trendlines in lower chart windows
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:53:58 PM
I too would really benefit from the ability to draw horizontal lines on a Wilder's RSI chart. Specifically, I would love to even be able to input the values (30 and 70) that I want the horizontal lines to be placed at as a default on all Wilders RSI plots.