Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pmoon7
About
User Name: pmoon7
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC 2011
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 12:17:36 PM

QUOTE (iforbes)
Looking to get TC2011.   Want to know if I can remove TC2007.  I use the SDK from TC2007.    Does TC2011 have an SDK available?

iforbes -- did you ever get an answer on this?  i just extended my subscription and see all the "new" TC2011 and don't want to have to rewrite any SDK incompatabilities.  thanks

Topic: auto download
Posted: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:00:09 PM
Is there a way were I can auto download price data for each day? I know it's pretty fast download but I'm getting tire of doing it manually. I have to sign in, wait for the update button, wait for the download.

I want to get home and my pcfs all have been updated for the day.

Thanks
Topic: Sir Volatility-Trader
Posted: Wednesday, May 3, 2006 9:48:38 PM
Sir Volatility-trader on May 2, 2006 said he uses "average true range" -- how do you calc that? It's on Worden report for 5/2/2006...

BTW -- to Sir Volatility-Trader -- nice report.
Topic: actual volume
Posted: Wednesday, March 8, 2006 11:09:31 AM
Hi:

I'm trying to use volume in TC but little confused with the average volume in TC vs yahoo average 3months volume.

I wrote avgv30 on WTW and the the result is around 6000. Yahoo is saying it's trading around 480,000.

Schwab volume is showing 600,000. Am I supposed to add another 2 zero's to TC's?

Can you tell me what's right? Thanks
Topic: back testing
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:57:00 PM
Craig -- I have about 10 PCFs on a filter....How about volumn surge today? That's a canned filter...
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2005 10:43:56 AM
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2005 10:42:51 AM
I searched the forum and found as of this date there is no back testing except for visual "percent indicator". Seems like this is not such a major addition i.e a box setting the 'today's date' or looking at the system date and all programs would look at data as of that date and back. The reason I want to back test is I have an indicator that select all stocks that meet a condition. I'll buy the whole basket of 30 stocks for example and see if six months down the line I'm making any money on that basket.

I'm surprised that this is such technical difficulty as everything else on tc2000 looks pretty advance.