Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: psoelberg
About
User Name: psoelberg
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: pan slider not visible - do not understand how to restore Pan Slider to screen
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:36:12 PM

I have tried finding an answer on the Fora, but have so far failed:

There is no way I can find by trial-and-error how to restore the pan slider to my chosen window - How?

I'm also unfamiliar with the formats and rules of this "Ask-a-Trainer" feature, so I would not know how to find a Trainer's attempt to reply to above question, if or when such comes to me.

Please send me an email on this topic to email address registered on my account.

1. First I need to learn how to use this feature - Ask-a-Trainer.

2. Then I need instruction as to how to find or restore the PAN button to my screen.

3. Finally I need some clue as how to find references to that latter topic (and any other) on your Fora, such that I can become more self-sufficient in learning other mysterious fetaures of TC-2000 in future.

Thank you.

P. Soel.

Topic: Unable to replicate Sir BigFoot's T2108/SP-500 graphics
Posted: Thursday, October 19, 2006 6:53:22 AM
I'm highly appreciative of Bruce's and and particularly of Jim Murphy's helpful inputs, and am thus off to learn some more - exploring Sir BigFooot's ideas ...
Topic: Unable to replicate Sir BigFoot's T2108/SP-500 graphics
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2006 4:52:02 PM
Re Don Worden's Friday, Oct. 13th Daily Report, wherein he reprints Sir BigFoot's receipe for displaying SP-500 bar-graph with a T2108 comparison symbol:
I set up Template #3 with nothing in the Top window but Prices (bar chart) - and some old trend lines I've had on the SP-500. Then I click on Prices/Top Window in the Chart Template Edit window (the range of the chart being roughly 1080 to 1360), and enter T-2108 Green for a Comparison Symbol. As soon as I hit the CHECK mark to make the Comparison Symbol visible, the whole SP-500 collapses (!), meaning the prices range now goes from 50 to 2680, so that the SP-500 prices are now collapsed to a completely useless "thick line" across the time axis - and the T2108 is line plotted over this 50-2680 range, even though when displayed by itself the T2108 ranges from 15 to 72.

There's no logic to this, far as I can tell. When I then REMOVE the T2108 visibility check-mark the SP-500 bar chart DOES NOT revert to it prior 1080-1360 range. But when I then switch Templates and then revert to the first one, the SP-500 scaling reverts to its original range.

So I cannot replicate Sir Bigfoot's charting receipe.