Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

pan slider not visible - do not understand how to restore Pan Slider to screen Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
psoelberg
Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:36:12 PM

I have tried finding an answer on the Fora, but have so far failed:

There is no way I can find by trial-and-error how to restore the pan slider to my chosen window - How?

I'm also unfamiliar with the formats and rules of this "Ask-a-Trainer" feature, so I would not know how to find a Trainer's attempt to reply to above question, if or when such comes to me.

Please send me an email on this topic to email address registered on my account.

1. First I need to learn how to use this feature - Ask-a-Trainer.

2. Then I need instruction as to how to find or restore the PAN button to my screen.

3. Finally I need some clue as how to find references to that latter topic (and any other) on your Fora, such that I can become more self-sufficient in learning other mysterious fetaures of TC-2000 in future.

Thank you.

P. Soel.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:17:24 PM

Worden Trainer

I have sent you an email with this same information.

The following forum topic and video explores how to use the forums. I know that seems a bit circular, but you should be able to just click through the link to start.

Learn how to use the forums: post a new topic, reply, Search existing topics

Searching can work pretty well as long as you can figure out the right terms to use (which means a term somebody else previously used when asking about something similar).

We have videos on how to use the software for TC2000 v17.

Tutorial Videos

And TC2000 v12.

TC2000 Tutorial Videos

And there are online help files which are also searchable.

Online Help Files

The December 7, 2015 - Build 16.0.5819.29547 Release Notes explore the new chart zoom/pan control. The tool is probably not missing, but it does look different.

But if it is missing, you can select Tools | System Settings | Charts to bring up the window where you can check and uncheck Show Date?zoom scrollbar on bottom of chart to turn it on and off.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles