Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: RKreu1
About
User Name: RKreu1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: how to set a vertical pointer ver.19 like ver7
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2019 5:49:05 PM
Topic: Is there a PCF for the peg rate
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:24:06 PM
Topic: STOCHASTICS
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:53:54 PM
The settings are SK 4, SD 12,  and PER 4.  I would like to know if there is a PCF that would identify when the SK 4 crosses up thru the SD 12 after being below it

Thanks 

Roger Kreuscher
Topic: STOCHASTICS
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:46:05 PM
I would like to write a PCF showing when the short stochastic crosses the long shochastic using 12 and 4

Thanks 

Roger Kreuscher
Topic: heiken ashi
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:22:50 AM
I am interested in constructing a heiken ashi chart.  My question is can it be created usin a custom indicator in telechart?

Thank You

Roger Kreuscher
Topic: MS +OBV using past dates
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:08:09 AM

Thanks

Roger Kreuscher

Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:15:01 AM

If TSV,MS,RSi and OBV are considered as potential indicators of price and volume movement of a given stock,, then I am only interested in their directional movement, not the magnitude from a specific day compared to the next day. I am trying to use those comparisons to estimate the potential power of a market movement after a buy signal. I use special watchlists to make that evaluation.

I would think that regardless of whether a moving average goes back ten days or one day, the result shoud be the same, but what I am observing random differences on both the plus or minus side.

Roger Kreuscher

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:13:33 PM
I believe MS and OBV can have positive and negative values; This seems to be the problem I am having wilth getting accurate true values when seting up a PCF comparing a specific date to another specific date. I belive that plus and minus values are not being considered in the setup you had previously illustrated.

As you indicated in the previous memo, these calculations only are valid going back to 1998

Thanks

Roger Kreuscher
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 4:36:26 PM
Please reference my last Email

I initially wanted how write a  PCF comparing MS on 3/20/07 to 3/19/07 in which illistrated the correct way the PCF should be written.  The only thing I did different was to add an OBV function.  You indicated at that time absolute values are only used when comparing a past date t0 the current date'

The PCF that is illusistrated in the previous email is exactly the same format that worked previously.  If it is different, please show the correct format

Thanks 

Roger Kreuscher
Topic: MS + OBV using past dates
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 12:48:57 PM
Referencing the following format as outlined on 7/31/09:
MS1.'03/20/07'>MS1.'03/19/07'     I wrote the following PCF whlch does not work accurately;

MS1.'11/19/97'>MS1.'11/18/97'and obv1.'11/19/97'>obv1.'11/18/97'

There appear tobe several errors shown as true and not true and visa versa

Thank You

Roger Kreuscher