Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cosmo1962
About
User Name: cosmo1962
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 50
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: MACD crossover
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 11:58:31 AM

Looking to create a MACD crossover that would happen far below the zero line, I'm looking to find very oversold conditions. My parameters are 5,35,5 and I'm looking on a 5 minute chart. I know I can change the parameters to reflect my timeframe.

Appreciate any help

Topic: Easy Scan help
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:54:21 PM

I tried to create an easy scan that would alert me on an end of day basis about a stock thats resting on an 8 day exponential avg after a previous move up basically creating a flag or pennant. I would love some help on this .

Topic: % away from 8 day MA
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 7:50:19 PM

I would like to create an easyscan to find stocks that are hugging the 8 day exponential moving average, maybe within 2% of the average on the upside. If there is someway to do this it would be helpful

Topic: Stochastic crossover
Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 12:09:36 PM

Looking for a buy side stochastic crossover PCF 5,3,3 on a 5 minute timeframe, is it posible or can it be only daily

Topic: Long consolidation with improving MS & ADX over 15
Posted: Monday, January 6, 2014 7:49:49 PM

I'm looking for help in writing a formula for the buyside. I'm looking to identify stocks that are consolidating for minimum 3 months (tight range) that are within 3% of the consolidation high, money stream sloping upward and improving and an ADX that is15 or above and is improving hopefully sloping upward

If its possible I would also like to create one for the downside

Topic: Inside Bars
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 6:06:39 PM
Would you be able to suggest a scan that would show stocks that made "inside bars" on the daily chart. So that today's price action did not take out the highs or lows from the prior day's range.

Thank you
Topic: Intra day Moving Average Scan
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2011 3:34:12 PM
Can you create a pcf scan for a 60 minute MA of the 8 period crossing the 21 exponential to the upside and downside, is it possible with version 11 which I am using. If its possible I also would like to create a 3 minute scan with the same moving averages, I would appreciate the help.
Topic: Version 11 Scanning questions
Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 1:05:33 PM
In the new version are you able to scan 5 min , 60 min charts for intraday alerts? and if so is there a  help section for intraday pcf's.

Jon P
Topic: Version 11 functionality question
Posted: Thursday, March 3, 2011 10:51:43 AM
Can you tell me in version 11 if slopes are able to be computed into a pcf, for example an upward slope in money stream and adx ?
Topic: Short term timing trick
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:23:54 AM

Can this be programmed into Stockfinder?